Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will me and my boyfriend break up?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 2years now, and tonight/this morning we had a massive fight, and then my dad found out, and my dad hit him in the nose for my boyfriend punching a hole in my front door. I was crying, i was going crazy. Couldn't stop crying, because my boyfriends nose was bleeding and he wasn't stressing one bit.





My dad rang my boyfriend up, while i was in the car, and told my boyfriend to leave me, to never speak to me again. I saw tears in his eyes, and he said to my father ';i am inlove with your daughter, i cannot leave her'; i started to cry, because that was the sweetest thing he has ever said. And after all this, he still wants to be with me :-(





What does this mean? And how can i stop crying about it? Im still in shockWill me and my boyfriend break up?
It really seems like , you need to talk to your dad about this whole thing. Sorry to say but , your dad may have overreacted a bit also. But , anyway just talk to your dad and possibly get your boyfriend in the same room. Get comfortable , and help explain how much love you and your boyfriend have for one another.Will me and my boyfriend break up?
speak to your dad about it. daughter and father conversation, tell him you have to talk about it because it's not getting out of your mind.
Wow, that's pretty powerful. If he really loves you then your dad should except that and just get past the fight if you're willing to. Every couple fights believe me I know.
Simple:


he's in love with you, and this is very Romeo%26amp;Juliet-esque.


Love. Conquers. All.

No comments:

Post a Comment