Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help with my boyfriend. we've been together for 6 months.?

i love him so much.hes different from all the other guys ive dated and we're total opposites but as people often say, opposites do attract. so okay, we're constantly fighting everyday. we both have high egos and are sensitive. it started when he lied to me about keeping in touch with his ex girlfriend, of which whom i know all about because we used to be best friends when he dated that girl. and i was pissed that he lied and said okay, we can give it another try but its hard cause i cant trust him completely anymore. hes been jealous with a guy friend of mine cause that person is in love with me for almost 3 years now but the feeling isnt mutual. i do not have feelings for the other guy and i stopped talking to him because my boyfriend is jealous. now, i dont treat him like a boyfriend so much, we cant last on a phone call for more than 15 minutes without fighting. im so tired of trying. we've been trying for so many times already and nothings working. i asked for some space but i think i can go through it since im having my exams next week and i really dont need any distractions right now. i asked for a break up but he insisted that we should really try again. hes never said 'your my everything' to any of his exes except for me. i wanna give it a try but is it really worth it? i mean we've tired so many times and at first, we'll be okay but after a week, we'll start fighting again. i dont feel jealous about his ex anymore but he still feels jealous about the guy. i dont know what to do. he wants an answer right now. but i cant make a decision. i just want to wait so that i can cool down and til my exams are over. but if i say that i am 100% sure that he will say what do you think i am and stuff. are you playing me? im so confused. i really wanna think deep about it. but i dont know how to say it to him.I need help with my boyfriend. we've been together for 6 months.?
Let him know how you feel don't let him make the decision for you to stay with him and you don't want to sometimes if your Just fed up you have to let it go are all it's going to do is bring you down even more so you are going to have to make a decision whether he likes it or not everybody can't be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment