Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help getting my life back on track?

i was sitting in the class and she kept raving on about her so beautiful boyfriend and I am so fed up with the girls drooling and blushing and ejaculating in there pants when he walked by. He was new and everybody treated him nice accept the punks and druggies. First two days he was here he starts showing off and picks a fight with the wrong person. You could have guessed. Me. So with all the girls and all the guys watching he threw punch after punch. Only about three punches actually hit me. I didn't think he'd be down with four punches but I was wrong. All of a sudden Mr. Bigshot wasn't so big. I hate the fact when you get in a self-defensive fight and win it is your fault. Everybody was talking about the fight between the new kid and the kid who just wants to be left alone. Who just wants people to stop fighting and actually agree on something for once. Anyway that girl give me a dirty look every now and again cause I ';beat up'; her boyfriend which pisses me off cause she's a ';leader'; what she says goes. People need to stand up for themselves every once and a while you know. Now everybody looks at me like a freak cause I ';beat up'; Mr. Bigshot. I just want to be left alone. I have a girlfriend and i like her but I cant live with everybody being scared of me. I personally didn't think I was that strong in the first place. Well anyway please comment with any advise on how to get people to leave me alone before I go insane. Thanks :(I need help getting my life back on track?
Im confused about the 'problem'. I say go with it. You have no real problems here. there are kids out there who get picked on everyday and beat up all the time. They are the ones with real problems. Maybe try walking in their shoes.I need help getting my life back on track?
if they think your a big bad *** let them think it. You could keep beat'in up that same kid but it prolly wouldnt help. Unless you lose, but then you look like a *****, it doesnt matter, popular ppl are liked, but itll blow over. Start blowin that girl kisses and messin with her mind
Maybe you could get some alone time in the library working on your grammar skills?

No comments:

Post a Comment