Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend said really hurtful things to me help!?

we got in a fight because he saw a picture of my ex boyfriend on my phone naked. i just never got to delete it, and we were just arguing back and forth and he was saying that i make myself look so easy which is why he wanted to date me so he can get some but he fell in love with my personality and then he was like i can't even believe i'm going out with a kid (he's 22, i'm 17) i just thought you were hot, but i should've thought about how big your vagina is because you're so damn easy. and then he was like that's why your father abused you and every guy you've been with has cheated on you, you're a lying disgusting whore. i slapped the **** out of him and walked out, but i'm so hurt. i couldn't even see straight when i was driving to stay at my grandparents house because i refuse to stay at his apartment anymore. i was crying so hard, and i can't stop. just because i'm sexual and i like doing sexual things, and i'm pretty and i get a lot of guys that makes me a whore? i don't understand. we haven't broken up, but should i break up with him? my boyfriend thinks i'm a whore, is he just in it to have sex?My boyfriend said really hurtful things to me help!?
He probably was hurt, so when someone is hurt they say things to hurt you and break you down. It is emotional abuse and if you talk to him and he says it was your fault or he doesn't apologize to you then you shouldn't be with him anymore. Although if it was me I would of just left him. He was pissed off but I think he was saying a little too much, there is hurting someone feelings and then there is just overdoing it. And from going from dating a kid, to being abused by your father, to your pass relationships. He was just trying to say anything and is using your past against you.My boyfriend said really hurtful things to me help!?
guys always say things they dont mean ; if you guys are really in love who cares what you guys say to ech other its just words; i mean did you have more happy times or bad times ? just think about things and see how everything is; if your willing to stay with him then you should ; its up to you
Hes Prolly Just Upset.





Answer Mine? Pics





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
You're not a whore.


But you should leave him, even if he does apologize. You don't deserve that.
OMG dump that JERK!
obvious :( hes not a really decent guy


when ppl r mad they say what they are probably really thinking


he has fallen in love wid ur personality but then went to say all this other stuff which expalins why he wants to be with u/hy he even wanted u but to openly call u a cheap whore and make reference to the size of ur $%%26amp;*^^ is really unacceptable


i think its best to leave him coz he doesnt have any respect for u and thats degrading for sum1 to think about u in that way


just from now on try to be a more decent girl (proper, dont give ppl the wrong impression) and then ppl wont think about u in that way otherwise ul keep getting cheated on and disrespected...goshh i wudnt know what 2 do if that ever happened to me!! so ur quite a strong person :( :(
Look, you have to learn this sooner or later.





YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS





Now, I don't know you. I have no clue if you are so sexually open as he said, but the image that you give will be what people see. Even if you are a saint you can't go off giving it to whoever comes around and think that no one has any right to think what they want.





What he said was hurtful, no doubt. He just said those things to get back at you because of what happened (Plus, he's your BF and find a naked guys pic in your phone, REALLY? You wouldn't be mad if that happened to you? Come on). Be responsible, be wise. You like sex? Fine! But be responsible about it. **** I like chocolate, but if my *** ate that all day I'd have diabetes and die by 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment