Friday, August 20, 2010

How Do I Stay Out Of The Middle Of This?

My boyfriend (of a little over two years) and his best friend are fighting, over silly childish things. I'm very friendly with his best friend, and we talk all the time since I've known him for awhile now. My boyfriend has been getting upset lately because he doesn't want me talking to his friend anymore because he doesn't. I don't want to upset my boyfriend at all, but I really don't see how I'm in the middle of this. If I stopped talking to my boyfriend's best friend, it would upset him too, since he's currently not speaking to my boyfriend.





If you were in my situation, you would still talk to the friend since you're really good friends with him, or would you ';obey'; your boyfriend and back-off?How Do I Stay Out Of The Middle Of This?
your boyfriend should respect your ideas and the choices you make


and he cant control you unless you follow himHow Do I Stay Out Of The Middle Of This?
well you should find out what they are fighting about..if its something silly then dont talk to either of them..i know its harsh but if they want to be childish then dont talk to them until they fix it..if its something big then try to fix it as best as you can and just tell them that you want to talk to them both...i hope i helped,good luck:]
if some body was you ,and wants to do the right thing, they would have


stopped talking much to both of them. mind your own business for a week or two so that you may find them refined and dignified, then get back to normal as you wish but mend the things before you use


Regards! Vamsi
Tell both of them to grow up and leave you out of their squabbles.





You don't want to hear anything about your bf or about his friend. Sooner or later they will sort it out and that will be the end of it.
Unless they're fighting about you, I would stay out of it and let them get over whatever they're bickering about... It's not worth risking your relationship
I have been a VERY similar situation. My two best friends were in a fight. One would ask me to leave the other, each would call me to talk about the other, it was AWFUL. All I did was refuse to talk about the other person with someone, and spend as much time as I could with each of them without making the other jealous. It was tough, but it ended up working. Also, with your boyfriend, I would suggest telling him that you still want to hang out with his best friend. If he has been your boyfriend for two years I think he would understand you and respect you. Don't worry, they will probably patch things up!
  • myspace quizzes
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment