Monday, August 16, 2010

Can you ask a guy this??!?

Can you ask your boyfriend to stop hanging out w/ this girl if it reallyyyy bothers you and have fought about her for like 2 yrs?! He lies about hanging out with her because he says he knows I'm going to get into a fight with him and forbid him from hanging out with her and he swears they're just friends and that he likes her company and I should be okay with him hanging out with her- but it bothers me so much, I hate this girl. Do I just give in and be okay with their friendship? Our relationship is in trouble - we have been together for 4 years, if I'm not okay with him hanging out with her and stop getting mad when he does hang out we are not going to make it i don't think, he says he is not going to give up a friend and I should never ask him to. . .





Please help.





I already asked him how he would feel if I hung out w a guy friend alone etc... and he says that as long as we are true friends and we have no other intentions it wouCan you ask a guy this??!?
If she weighs less than 250 pounds, you should consider the possibility that they are friends with benefits and he is sleeping with her. If he won't spend his free time with yoiu instead, you may have to pull away, as hard as it is to do it.Can you ask a guy this??!?
He may be telling you the truth, after all he is with you right? It is quite normal for men to have a woman friend, and a woman to have a male friend. we get along better with the opposite sex then we do with our own gendar. just becuase he talks to her and spends some of his time with her doesn't necessarily mean that he is cheating on you. but if he is startiing to treat you differently and is spending more and more time away from you then with you, then I would tend to think that something else is going on. just watch and learn.
if you dont trust him then you definitely wont make it because you can never always be behind his shoulder telin him dont hang out with this or that person..neither can he...if you tell him it hurts you and he doesnt try to avoid doing it then think twice
What's your problem with him hanging out with her? Did they used to date? Do you not trust him? If there's no rational reason for you not wanting them to hang out then you will end up pushing him away...


Is it really worth throwing away a 4 year relationship over some b#tch that he's just mates with? I empathise, I really do, but if he's not giving her up after two years, why do you think he will this time you bring it up?


Good luck :-)
You SHOULD express your feelings with him. You may be a little jealous, but the fact is that if you develops relationships with other women, it's more likely that he won't develop as deep of a relationship wth you.
im actually in the same situation...i talk to one of my other friends that is a girl and my gf gets really mad at me cuz we usually end up talking about something sexualy or something along the lines of that... i kept telling her that i have no interest in my other friend at all and that i loved her more than nething the bad part was that my other friend was my gf's best friend....which sucked....and my gf started getting mad at my other friend so their friendship started to lessen into a small hatred....so i stopped talking to my othger friend for a week or to and then started again when the had made up and were friends again and then my gf got mad again....and i sayed what ur bf said and then i think she realized that she could trust me....and so it all worked out....but my gf still teases my other friend and me about it alot....lol
You need more than just your hate for her to break up a freindship. Have you ever watched them together? Invite yourself along sometime and watch their body language. If you feel its more than freindship, then end it. If not, suck it up and accept his freind.
he is being unfair to you coz in a relationship one has to make sure the other part is happy you dont have to be a slave of your relationship.
If it really bothers you then he should understand and shouldn't be doing this behind your back. If he hangs out with this girl behind your back now, in future he will do even bigger things behind your back...
you two really need to talk serious about your relationship....and what type it is ';now'; because the way it sounds it could be an open-door relationship....wheres-tho a friend male or female is always invited and there very important....note: leave him alone about his friend because you'll never win regardless... and you seek a friend
I think you should tell him how you really feel about the situation and how much it is hurting you. My ex wont leave me alone and he has a girlfriend and he wants to hang out with me and all this and he still get yelled at by his girlfriend but still tries to call and hangs out with me. Does he hang out with her alot? If he does then it could be bad but if he knows you dont like her then he should give you more attention and let that friend(girl) go.
I've been through the exact same situation, so your not alone.


Except first the roles were reversed. I had a best friend who was a guy, who my boyfriend hated. We fought about it so much. Finally, I just started laying off a little not talking to the friend everyday and always walking with him in the hallls when I wasn't with my boyfriend. But then one day I stopped our friendship, because I noticed he was an asshole and an awful friend, also it made my boyfriend upset but that wasn;t the main reason.





I said the same stuff to my boyfriend about how it wasn't fair for him to make me get rid of a friend. Cause it isn't. But the truth is if your boyfriend is hanging out with this girl behind your back and lying about it, that is wrong. He needs to start telling you.





The thing is if your boyfriend really is friends with this girl and won't listen to you either you need to trust him and allow it to stop bugging you, or if your relationship is really on the rocks walk away. You could also ask him for a break to see how yuo feel and he feels.





I wish I could help more
I'm not sayn revenge is the best policy not my thing but when it comes 2 stuff like this ushould show him what it's like when the tables r turnd I agree friends r important n u shouldn't give em up ovr ur bf or gf but if u don't like them hangin out n u've done ur part by talkn bout it I suggest u show him what it's like when u bn his gurl hang out privately or n a group with some true friend w/o him bn there with u, My suggestion some guy he already know s ur friends with don't necessarily use them just slowly start hangin out more with ur guy friend no don't make him jealous n go all out like flirtn with this friend or like purposely say ';Guess what 2day I'm hangin out with so n so...'; just if he asks what ur doin 2day tell him ur hangin out with Chris or whoevr then c how he reacts n if he doesn't like it then ur both on the same page n can talk bout it this way u can kinda keep ur mind off him n that gurln just do ur own thing 4 a lil while n learn not 2 feel so jealous if there really is nothn goin on. Bottom line don't make it obvious or try n make him jealous it'll just make things worse just try n make him slowly understand how u feel...hope this helps n a way good luck : )
Hmmm... My gf wanted me to stop talking to a girl and I did. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. The stakes are always higher when feelings and emotions are involved. But to me, why would he need to spend all of this time with a girl when he has a gf?





You have to think to yourself that something is amiss if he's continuing to hang out with her... Its likely that he's trying to have his cake and eat it, too.
No, unless you look really good..
having a friend is ok but lying is not.





try having a guy friend and hang out with him alone (Though not recommended since he might get jealous)





he should at least just be honest and tell u he is hanging out with her then explain the situation at least he didn't lie to you.





instead of lying he should have invited you to be with them instead so ul get to see first hand their ';friendship';

No comments:

Post a Comment