Friday, August 20, 2010

She looks for awful things to say.?

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years. His mother doesn't like me. I went through this control stage for about 4 months. I admit I was awful. My defense? He lied to me constantly and almost cheated on me. I got over it, and we came a couple again. Yes we fight, but what couple doesn't. His mother always uses that controling stage I went through and rubs it in my boyfriends face. She has this brainwashing technique, where she basically convinces him that I still do it. When he comes home and starts a fight, I eventually get him to open his eyes and realize what he is saying. After 3 hours of fighting, I finally get him to see how everything he is saying, happened years ago.





She is even on my facebook, and I have her on my privacy settings. But, I decided to experiment. Sure enough, that night she calls my boyfriend and goes on and on about what my status was, etc.





All my status was is that I hope to quit my job in 2 years to have my career started. But she took it very negative and runned it into the ground.





I love my boyfriend, and deeply fear him listening to his mother.





How are you with your boyfriend's/girlfriend's mother?





My mother is a huge part of my life. We talk every day. Whenever we have a problem, I talk to my mom. She never says anything negative. I have to tell her like 5 times over again to get her to tell me what she thinks. She thinks he is to immature for me, and that his parents are budding in to much. But, she never tries and forus us apart.





God, I wish she would stop.





She looks for awful things to say.?
Your next talk with you boyfriend is about his mother. Tell him what's bothering you. Tell him that he needs to defend you like a good bf should.

No comments:

Post a Comment