Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My father hit my boyfriend?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 2years now, and tonight/this morning we had a massive fight, and then my dad found out, and my dad hit him in the nose for my boyfriend punching a hole in my front door. I was crying, i was going crazy. Couldn't stop crying, because my boyfriends nose was bleeding and he wasn't stressing one bit.





My dad rang my boyfriend up, while i was in the car, and told my boyfriend to leave me, to never speak to me again. I saw tears in his eyes, and he said to my father ';i am inlove with your daughter, i cannot leave her'; i started to cry, because that was the sweetest thing he has ever said. And after all this, he still wants to be with me :-(





What does this mean? And how can i stop crying about it? Im still in shock.My father hit my boyfriend?
This means that you're boyfriend really is in love with you. And its up to you not to mess that up. Talk to your dad, because what HE did was really inappropriate. He could get arrested for assault... but like if you love this guy, do what you have to do to stay together.My father hit my boyfriend?
a lot of dads are super protective like that. they just don't want anyone to hurt their little girl, ya know?





talk to your dad, explain that you love him. he will come around.
He punched a hole in your door sounds like he has anger issues your dad can go to jail for assault and your boyfriend could sue him for medical expenses if he broke his nose and for pain/suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment