Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend and i got into a fight....?

we got into a fight the other day because i thought that i might have feelings for his best friend (let's call his best friend Henry). I told my boyfriend (Timmy) that i thought i might have feelings for his friend and he got really angry with me. He told me that he hated me and that Henry would hate me too. But we ended up talking it out and i told Timmy that i didn't have feelings for his friend and we decided to stay together.


I feel horrible though, because i think i really might have feelings for Henry... that's because he is a lot like my boyfriend, except for one major difference: Timmy has mental problems (depression, bipolar, social anxiety) and Henry doesn't have any of that. But i know that I would probably never date Henry because the two are very close and Timmy would be too hurt and wouldn't be able to think to let us do what makes us happy, if the opportunity ever arose.


What should i do? I don't want to let Timmy go because i do love him. But i also can't stop thinking about Henry and how much I am attracted to him and i don't want Henry to move on and find someone else. Please give me your opinions on what i should do!My boyfriend and i got into a fight....?
people want what they can't have. This Henry guy may seem amazing but the truth is, he has just as many flaws as Timmy but since you are only a friend to Henry he will never actually show his flaws. Since you and Timmy are dating and in love, you know him very well and you should all of his flaws. If you really love Timmy then you will overlook all of his flaws, or even better tell him about the things that annoy you. If he really loves you he will do his best to try to make things better. Remember communication is key in any relationship.


It's time for you to remember why you started to date Timmy in the first place.


Give it time and hope that your feelings for Henry will go away. Good luck and I hope it all works out for youMy boyfriend and i got into a fight....?
fight some more

No comments:

Post a Comment