Friday, August 20, 2010

I want some energetic songs!?

Normally I just kinda look for awesome bands but I'm in an energetic mood.





Stuff like:


I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked - Ida Maria


Halfway Home - Tv on the Radio


Don't Stop Me Now - Queen


I Fought the Law - The Clash


Enjoying Myself - 1990s


Take on me - Aha


Handstands for You - Chairlift


Song 2 - Blur


I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You - Black Kids


Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division


Walk of Life - Dire Straits


etc.





I just want jumpy awesome songs


=]I want some energetic songs!?
The Scissor Sisters have some great ones, like: Take Your Momma Out, Don't Feel Like Dancing, and She's My Man. BTW, I think it's great that you have such eclectic tastes in music. I love all different types of music and bands. This band just came to mind when you said energy.I want some energetic songs!?
The Workout by Utada Hikaru, the lyrics are a little strange but its very energetic :D
Datarock- fafafa

No comments:

Post a Comment