Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I give my boyfriend trust?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 years and he told me in the very very very beginning of our relationship that he had a crush on some girl you know how guys are in the very beginning not exactly sure yet if they are going to choose your or not but I guess he thought it through and stayed with me. So now all the sudden him and her are friends, and I am worried he will start having feelings for her again but he keeps telling me when will you realize that I am true to you, and I will continue to talk to her because I'm trying to get you i to trust me and forget about it, it is in the past. This conversation was on the phone tonight he ended the conversation by saying I'm tired of fighting with you about this (we have been having this fight about her for weeks because I want him to stop talking to her completely) I think you need to rethink what your doing and call me when you have realized you are wrong and he just hung up . So what should I do ?





ps. they never hang out, or talk on the phone, they just text alotttt i would say .Should I give my boyfriend trust?
It's time for a reality check -


he wants you AND her in his life. Period.


If you want him all to yourself, then forget it.


He wants to be close to her and close to you.


Or, he may like her a little more than you, because you're making him mad. What I can tell you, is that by your actions and the way he hung up the phone, he is definitely NOT getting rid of her, NOT telling her to go away, NOT ending his relationship with her. And what I can guarantee, is that after he hung up the phone, he was definitely, 100%, talking to her. Every time you piss him off, she's going to look really, really good, you know what I mean? And if he tells her you're being psycho, she'll tell him stuff like ';You see, I'm better than her, aren't I?'; and he'll definitely say yes. If you want a guy who's alone with only you, THIS GUY IS NOT THE ONE.Should I give my boyfriend trust?
My advice to you, is just to let them be friends.


There is nothing more important in a relationship, than trust.


To truly trust somebody you have to give them the chance,


to show that there worthy.


I understand your paranoia, however lets say he did still have feelings for her, then its not meant to be, and just move on.
you dont need a guy like that.


trust me there are wayyy better gorgeous young men out there.


he hung up on you? forget that....i'd ditch the fool


he needs to respect that you dont feel comfortable with him texting her alot....


if he realllllly loves you he shouldn't trip over texting her hhe should just be like ';your wish is my command'; thats what a GOOD boyfriend would do!!!


=)
yoou should definately trust him, there's nothing wrong with him talking to a girl, he USED to like her, not anymore, dont you talk to guys?? maybe your just jelous, so now - my advice is to trust him and continue your relationship loving him
ok talk to him about it one on one... why should he feel the need to talk to her? BUT you said yourself they never meet etc, so i doubt there is anything going on.





Leave it for a bit then make your decision, make him chase you a bit?





help me? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think you already know the answer to your question, you know how this is making you feel. You don't trust him, if you did you wouldn't still be fighting with him about it. If you don't have trust in a relationship, you don't have anything..





Best of luck :)
You should let your boyfriend talk to other girls you are just being to protective over him ... give him some freedom from time to time and don't just think straight away that because hes talking to some girls he likes them!!! I'm sure you talk to different boys now and again!
Trust him until he gives you a reason not to, I would be nervous too, but since he hasn't lied to you yet, I would trust him. Ask him to put himself in your shoes, he would be jealous too.
well hate to break to you but if you keep asking him about him and her that you are going to push him away... its just a little known fact. I persume you are still in school so you are young don't worry about it....
Don't ask the internet!!! these F**kers don't know him! Ask someone in real life!





You DON'T trust a relationship to people who are answering 20 questions a minute! In 3 minutes All you'll be is 2 points for them answering a question!
i need more to the story....why all of a sudden is she in the picture again??? do u think he might be talking to her to see where it goes or what??
baby, it hurts me to think that you would go and post this on yahoo answers :/ but please see there is NOTHING going on between me and that girl ! she is just a friend.
wait...what do you mean you know how guys are....it's not just guys...girls are slutty and cheater as much as guys are in some Cases even worse.......so don't put it all on the boyfriend....any you guys with me???
Don't ever trust a guy chances are they are seeing each other and he's lying to you.
just chill out you will drive him away if your paranoid bout it trust me
Guys rarely need or have female friends and not want to screw them. Don't believe any nonsense these people say. It is true. Keep that in mind
TRUST HIM. If he wants her he could of had her but the choice he made was you. My girlfriend does that too. He loves you. He wouldn't have stayed with u if he didnt
Nooooo, if he use to like her, he still will. Tell him to stop or dump him, it'll only get worse.
Dump him!
read his messages ;)





they might just be friends,


if not leave him.
yahh biitcchh goo forr ittt=]
no


**** him...
It's hard to say. For an entire year this guy who was in a relationship with another girl was texting me, basically text message sex, then it turned into video chatting and everything short of actually hooking up. It was pretty much everyday, and got out of hand, but he never technically did anything physical with me, although he expressed that he wanted to, and still does even though the relationship is over. It depends on the guy, and the girl. I honestly find it strange that your boyfriend told you about his crush, because even if it was the beginning of the relationship, it was inconsiderate. My guess is that some part of him at least does still want this girl, so regardless of whether or not he actually cheats, you have to decide if its worth it to stay with him. All guys are different. And keep in mind that he will not cut off all contact with her, so decide if he is really worth it all as a boyfriend. Hope this helps





Answer mine if you get a chance!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i have two opinions on this, the same thing happened to me, kind of.





my fiance talks to some of his ex's, and a couple of times, i caught him saying VERY inappropriate things to one of them. [he says he was drunk, but whatever]


i gave him an ultimatum, ';listen, i've caught you doing this more than once, i gave her a chance and you a chance for me to not care about talking to your ex's, i'm not going to put up with this anymore, it's either her, or me';


so then he cut off all ties with her and we've had no more problems.





but on the other hand, if he hasn't done anything to damage your trust, then i wouldn't go freaking out on him, give him a chance. but if this is causing so much drama in your relationship, talk to him about it and tell him you aren't going to put up with being treated like that, stand up for yourself and be strong.


if he loves you, then he'll do whatever it takes to stay with you.








update:


whoa, did he really just post here? or is that a fake.


hahaha
Ugh, an old flame coming back and biting him in the @ss?





Sorry to hear this sweetheart. He's NOT doing a good job. He really needs to stop talking to her. Men need to understand something - as a single guy they can talk/flirt/text as many females as they want (they should really keep it minimum though but since theyre available any girl goes)





But when a guy has a girlfriend to attend to, that girl should be the only one he's texting or seeing. It's trouble for the guys - they hook up and then other girls are attracted to him for it - cause those guys are something they may want but can't have.





It's my rule of thumb: Women (in relationships) can flirt with as many men as they want to


Guys (in relationships) can't flirt or really talk to any women, it's for emotional comfort/security/trust.





Next time you talk with him, don't make it an argument. Just sit down and hold hands, and convince him about how hard this is on your feelings and trust in him. He DOESN'T need to think about crushes he used to have. He needs to think about you first, and only.
hey honestly i think your boyfriend is doing nothing wrong, i mean okay he doesn't exactly get boyfriend of the year or anything but every guy and girl are going to find others attractive and that is human nature but it doesn't mean that he is cheating now or ever will, its harmless flirtation, guys do it to prove to themselves that they still have it but it doesn't mean they are going to act on it. I think you should call him tomorrow and say that you do trust him (if you honestly do) and just put it in the past, if he hasn't given you any other reason to make you suspect he would cheat then i really doubt he is going too, 2 years is a long tim people don't invest that much time with another person for the hell of it you obviously mean a lot to him but constantly fighting with him about something he clearly doesn't think he is doing wrong is only going to push him away. As your boyfriend he should respect the fact that it bugs you and maybe talk to her less but completely stop is kind of pushing it i mean your not his mom and by telling him what to do kind of makes you seem like it, you guys have been together 2 years and trust is one of the most crucial aspects to a relationship if you honestly deep inside trust him then you know he won't do anything wrong. The best advice I can say is tell him you trust him and may have been overreacting but also point out one last time that it bugs you that they talk a lot and if the situation was reversed he wouldn't be very happy either but after that i would drop it unless he gives you another reason to suspect cheating.





Sorry its so long but hope i helped a little.
  • myspace quizzes
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment