Friday, August 20, 2010

My best friend and her boyfriend. HELP?

okay my best friend who've iv known since she was born is being all..stuck up. WHENEVER shes with her boyfriend she makesout with him for HOURSSSS. my other friend was hanging out with my bestfriend and my bestfriends boyfriend, they hung out for like 4 and a half hours. my friend kept txtin me the whole time saying that my best friend and her boyfriend r making out in front of her. she said she heard the boyfriend say ';i feel bad for (insert my friends name here)'; and my best friend responded ';oh shes fine'; and kept going. my friend was not fine with this at all. my bestfriend ALWAYS does this and its sickning. since she cant hang with her boyfriend alone, she has to have a friend with her. im like scared to hang out with ehr now cuz based on her past whenever i hang with her we hang with her boyfriend (who is also my friend) and they makeout for hours. sometimes i jst leave the room or do something to keep me busy while there making out. it rlly bugs me that she does this tho cuz she acts like whatever friend is there doesnt exsist. what do i do??? if u stand up to her she'll just fight back with rude remarks and stuff and go ';ur jealous'; when your rlly not (cuz i have my own boyfriend so why would i be jealous of hers) and if i say that [what i wrote in parenthhesses] to her she'll start making fun of my boyfriend.





i wanna stand up to her but she will just tell her mom and ILL get in trouble for it. how do i get ehr to stop doing this when im around them? cuz now i dont even wanna hang out with her.





by the way my best friend is like 14 and a month old, and her boyfriend is turning 18 in febuary





im sorry for the length, and thank you for respondingMy best friend and her boyfriend. HELP?
yea that girl is being rude, just mention it to her, be like ';hey its really akward hanging out with you and your boyfriend when all u do is make out';. PS he is to old for herMy best friend and her boyfriend. HELP?
Well, it's a little gross, who wants to see her friend making out with some guy for 4 hours? It's like watching a family member have sex for God's sake. It sounds like she's abusing your friendship to some degree because she just has friends over so she won't be alone with her boyfriend. You should tell her that the next time you make plans with her it's not to just go over to her house with no plan. Tell her you'll hang out with them if you guys have plans to go to the movies, a football game, the mall, whatever, but not to just hang around at her place. Tell her she's being rude and wasting your time. It's also a bit insulting, because she doesn't care about what you're doing the whole time your there.





As far as her mom getting pissy with you, well, just remain calm when you tell your best friend all of this and don't get mad or throw insults at her, that way if she gets mad at you you can tell her mom that you weren't interested in starting a fight, you just don't like being a third wheel. You sound hurt and mad, so just play up the hurt route, that way no one can get mad at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment