Friday, August 20, 2010

My best friend and i are fighting; it's gotten really bad :/ helpp please?

ok so me and my best friend are fighting.


well its not really fighting; she's just mad at me.


last friday i lied to my mom and she lied for me and she lied to her dad for me cuz i wasn't allowed to go to this coffeehouse thing and she wanted to go because her boyfriend would be there. my mom was gonna pick me up at 10 and it was 9:50 and my mom called saying she's on her way. we hadn't even left the coffeehouse! so my dad and mom were waiting outside the house when we got home; and i kinda told her dad the whole thing cuz my dad was walking up to him and i KNEW my parents would find out. i didn't mean to get my friend in trouble but it happened. she got grounded and so did i. on monday, i wrote her an apology note saying how sorry i am for everything. she wrote back saying that everything between us will be okay and she just needs to ';cool off' i did NOT understand what she meant by that? so i wrote her back saying i agree and everyone make mistakes. but before i gave her the note, that night on facebook i had to ask about our locker combo for gym and she gave it to me and i was like 'thanks' and she said 'yeahh' which i thought was really rude. and i was like' so how long am i not supposed to talk to you' and she said 'idk, i'll come to you' which i thought was rude also. i mean im not supposed to be waiting on my best friend to talk to me. it was very selfish of her but i didn't say that so i said 'okay..i guess your mad at me? but okay..' and then she NEVER replied. inboxed her cuz i was very angry at this point and i said 'i'm jst gonna hang out with my other friends until u fix everything bye for awhile' and then as my status i put ';And slowly as the days go by, you lose friends you never thought you would. ';





the next day, i gave her that note i wrote before the whole fb incident. apparently that was not a good idea. she never wrote back. didn't say a WORD. and then i was basically in TEARS that night cuz i wanted my best friend back. my other really good friend texted her without telling me saying how she thinks that she should talk to me because im in tears right now. so she goes on aim and says 'i got (insert friends name)'s text. whats wrong'; and this is how the convo went





powerofthehair (10:23:06 PM): i got *insertname* text. whats wrong


me: whats wrong??? uur not my frienddont talk to me anymore. and idk what ive done. i just miss my best friend. there are some many things i want to tell u; i want u to b the first one to tell and i am about to text u but then i realize that i can't. cuz u dont want me to talk to u.,


her (10:28:01 PM): dont make me go through the guilt trip*insert my name*. stop with the pity party. because of our mistake on friday I ended up getting grounded whereas you only got a lecture? i just got a bit angry about having my weekend busted. and then i realized that if my dad hadnt called your parents that i would still be grounded and you wouldnt do anything about it. of course i am mad, you would be too. and i only said that i needed some time to cool off cause i hate being grounded, i NEVER said that i didnt want to be friends. You assumed that. but it wasnt true. and then you go on ahead an put it as your facebook status. yeah, that really helped me out. you know, i dont want this all to be about me, but i havent had my fair share of my time lately. i was always helping you out with everything, but when i wanted time alone with kevin you get annoyed.. i dont know what i was doing wrong.


me (10:31:11 PM): i didn't get annoyed. and im not doing the pitty thingy okay. its the truth? and um no. i didn't want to tell the whole entire world i got grounded for 3 weeks. yeah 3 weeks. i dont get to go anywhere for 3 weeks. and i apologized over and over again bcuz i seriously felt bad about it. and i assumed that because u weren't talkinMy best friend and i are fighting; it's gotten really bad :/ helpp please?
then talk to her i meen she is your bff you dont wanna lose her,





if you dont talk to her you are gonna regret it, trust me.!!My best friend and i are fighting; it's gotten really bad :/ helpp please?
thank you for putting this on here it really works

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment