Wednesday, August 18, 2010

God im worried. i cant stop crying. please help.?

two weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex, and the condom broke. he didn't notice until after we were done. me and him had just started having sex, and we are eachothers first. so he wasnt aware of what it would be like if the condom did break. which he feels bad about. he crys and says sorry all the time, i feel horriable. i dont know what to tell him to calm him down. he just continues to blame himself.





we did some research and found out about plan b. the next day i took plan b around 1 (which was about 12 hours after the unprotected sex). and then the second pill 12 hours later, as the instructions said to do.





the day after i began having weird pains. i had lower back pains, and abdomnial (i cant spell haha) pains. this was a side effect of plan b. but it was also a side effect of both eptopic preg, and normal preg. so my boyfriend freaked out thinking i had an eptopic preg.





six days after the unprotected sex, five after i took the first plan b pill, i started to bleed. it wasnt light bleeding like i expected, i expected ';spotting';. but it was my accual period i think. because it was heavy, like my normal period. it was accualy heavyer. and im worried. im not sure it this is good or bad. does anyone know? is there anyway i could still be preg after having my period like this???





also, this was not the normal time for my period. i shouldnt be getting it until anytime after the 17th (my periods never start at a certain time). but could it still be my period?





my period, or whatever that was, ended. and then today, two weeks after the unprotected sex, i took a home preg test. it was first response. im worried because im not sure if i took it too early. does anyone know? i dont have a set date for my period so im not sure with that. also, the plan b messed up my cycle so i really have no idea what my next period will be. i feel better because the test was a negative, but im still scared.





also today, i feel cramps. there very minor. they just feel like discomfort. theres no bleeding tho. could my period be comming again so soon? what else could it be?





i was wondering, what would my options be if i was preg? im 17. i wouldnt want to have the baby. i feel aweful for that, but im going to college soon and i cant ruin my life. please dont yell at me for this is your pro-life. i feel bad enough. i go to sleep crying everynight thinking about it. but how old do you have to be to get an abortion? are they expensive? what about the pills...are they expensive, and do they work well? HELP!





also i need more help. god im apain. me and my boyfriend have been fighting a lot ever since this. i dont know what to do. we honestly love eachother and this is a serious relationship. im scared to lose him because of the fights. hes great tho, hes been there for me night and day for the past two weeks. i just hate the fights.





these past weels have been hell. it seems like much longer.


so just tell me everything you know about this subject.


hopefully you can answer my questions.


just tell me everything you know, even if it wasnt asked.


thanks :]God im worried. i cant stop crying. please help.?
honestly i have never been pregnant, well i have never had a baby. this happened with my boyfriend and i, except our condoom did not break it was unprotected. i think i ended up pregnant and had a miscarriage but i am not certain becuase i was too scared to go see a doctor. we did take plan b so thats why were iffy about it. i had all the same symptoms u had but my boyfriend reassured me that they were just side effects of plan b. i was told to take home pregancy tests 1 week after sex so maybe wait a bit longer. we researched and found abortion pills to be up to $400 dollar, but there are also alternatives you know like adoption. i hope your symptoms turn out to be just side effects. if you need anyone to talk to you can e-mail me, it sounds wierd but i've been through a pregnancy scare and it helps to have your boyfriend but sometimes they don't get what your saying lol i guess thats just in them. i hope things work out between you and your boyfriend. -julieGod im worried. i cant stop crying. please help.?
I think both of you are over reacting. They're probably just the side effects from you taking that pill. If you don't want to get pregnant so bad then stop having sex if you're so irresponsible as to have an abortion just because you're going to college. Take up for your responsibilities.
Isn't sex fun?





Relax. I'd bet my left arm that you're not pregnant. You took Plan B and that's what caused the early period. You already had a period (isn't that enough to reassure you?) You're not pregnant. It's OK, you can breathe now. You don't need to worry about getting an abortion or anything of that nature. I think the only thing that you do need to do is get on the pill.





Get on the pill, girl! What are you waiting for? You don't want to go through this again. You are clearly not ready to be a parent (and bless your little heart for being mature enough to realize this, unlike too many other idiots out there) You're going to college, which is fantastic! You can go with a clear mind ...and on the pill, I hope.





If your boyfriend is fighting with you it's because he's too young to handle this sort of pressure. Just imagine if you were pregnant how he'd be. Yikes!





I'm glad that things worked-out for you and I'm certain that when the day comes when you're ready to be a mother, you're going to be a great one!
I can't tell if you're serious or making this up....





if you're serious:


first calm down, dont stress out... stressing solves nothing and makes you age faster and gain weight and lose sleep, just ******* breathe... whatever happens is not the end of the world and even if the worst happens, you will get thru it... so calm down... seriously


second, why have you not gone to a doctor? if you're afraid of your parents finding out or something, is there seriously no one you know who's a doctor or a nurse? i mean, if I couldnt go to a doctor, I could call my aunt, shes a nurse, or I could visit my friend's mom, shes a doctor... there's got to be some professional out there around you that you can talk to


if not, there's also planned parenthood, they can deal with this and find out if you're pregnant for real or if you had a bad reaction to the morning after pill... go to them, find out... dont wait around being scared, the longer you wait the worse it could be


third- fighting is healthy for a relationship because it gets the kinks out... be true to yourself tho and know just how flexible you want to be with a person...
  • myspace quizzes
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment