Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I had sex with my sister's boyfriend and I don't even feel guilty.?

If you want the background, it's here:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





But basically, I like my sister's boyfriend (he's gorgeous!! and 18) and he's touched me before; I felt really guilty then and decided I'd take your advice and stop going near him, but I didn't.





Last night, he texted me (no, i DIDN'T give him my number) and asked me to come over to his house. So I fought with my judgement and, honestly, I just couldn't resist! I felt awful, but I got all dolled up and went over, feeling awful the whole time as I cycled over.





He had condoms and I was like ';whoa this is really full on'; but one thing led to another and we slept together. It was AMAZING and I feel no regrets. I've even started to hate my sister because I think I'm better for him.





This is wrong, isn't it? And I know I need to tell her...but how? I don't want her to help me.





Please help!I had sex with my sister's boyfriend and I don't even feel guilty.?
ummm woah


talk about not being able to keep your damn legs closed





ok.. i don't care how IRRESISTIBLE someone is.. you don't go ******* your sister's boyfriend. not your cousin's boyfriend. not your friend's boyfriend. not anyone's boyfriend.





you need to teach yourself some ******* discipline.





your sister will NOT forgive you for this. that's ****** up.





and how oh how were you able to **** someone who ****** your sister? that's DISGUSTING!!!





ewwww





i don't even know what to say but that there are some really messed up and SELFISH people out there.I had sex with my sister's boyfriend and I don't even feel guilty.?
That is nasty to be used like that.





You are 15, and must not like yourself much to go sleep with your sisters BF.





He can go to jail for that since he is 18.
You should tell because she is your sister first.It is not your fault,everyone makes mistakes.What happens, happens
You have no right to have sex at 15. Also you should tel your sister about him calling you for sex. Even if you were 18 would you want someone who cheated on your with someone else. Wake up girl and smell the coffee. This guy is a pervert and should be arrested.
i say tell her and get whats coming to you and him. its trash like you that give girls a bad reputation and sleaze like him destroy the lives of many a nice girl. your both in trouble. you just ruined your family for a pedophile. how does that feel?
...How difficult. :|





You're not a slut - you're young, and you were obviously bowled over by his good looks; but that seems to BE ALL HE HAS CREDIT FOR. Imagine if your sister had sex with your boyfriend? How would that make you feel? It was wrong, and the fact that you don't feel bad about it is slightly worrying. But think about what you've done and tell her. Be prepared for her to hate you - you betrayed her trust in one of the worst ways possible. Don't get upset - you were confused, but you could have avoided it.





Just talk to her, don't beat about the bush, get straight to the point. Get prepared to be hurt, emotionally and maybe even physically.





Good luck. Don't worry, you're not a slut if this is the first time this has happened but please think of your poor sister's situation,
Well you should of though of the consequences of this.
At 15?!! that is young, call me old fashion.





Why would you do that to your sister? How would you feel if she did that to you?





Regardless of what you think or what he said, he just wanted to hit it and you let him!!! He does not respect you and you obviously have no respect for yourself either!





You reap what you sow. Karma is real, what goes around ALWAYS comes around!
Actually I would not worry about it cause you did her a great favor. See any guy that would sleep with his GF sister is not anyone you want for a boyfriend anyway. I mean think about it, if he slept with you and your her sister then he probable has cheated with strangers on her for sure. Her revenge will be when he cheats on you or better than that ignores you all together. Its only a matter of time .
ur a slut


.
well i slept with my good friend's boyfriend when i was in high school, so i know where you're coming from, but in retrospect i know i was very wrong.


Yes, it was wrong of you to do it, and if you tell your sister it may ruin our relationship for a very long time (could you blame her?) and she may decide to report her boyfriend or have your parents do it because even though you did it voluntarily, he would be considered as a sex offender.


think before you tell her. Be considerate of her feelings and know that her boyfriend truly doesnt care for her after what he did; doesn't that make you feel sorry for her because her own boyfriend betrayed her?


She will hate you if she found out, guaranteed, so you're just better off not doing it again and keeping your mouth shut.


you say you love this guy, but what he did to his sister will be done to you when he finds someone else young and vulnerable.
dont tell her it would ruin your relasionship forever tell him its either her or you and if its you give her some time dont let her know you like him, if you want your sisters respect
your sister should kick your but all over the place/
Uhh, Well..you should feel bad. That is freaking horrible!!! You have to tell her, becuase he is cheating on her, and you know it. And she is going to kill you because you are her sister. HaHa.
well first, i'm not sure how old you are, you must be younger if your excited about him being 18, and mentioning you don't care about his age.





honestly, you are extremely wrong, and i think you know this. she is your sister, your blood, the one that will be there through thick and thin, be there to hug you, cry with you, a shoulder to lean on, you should feel bad. He does not care about you, and doesn't care about your sister. He came onto you because he probably knew that you would give him what he wanted. if you don't quit now, you will be digging your whole deeper. and in the long wrong, it's not worth it. You will truely regret ever having crossed that line. I know it's hard to hear this, but it's the truth. you need to do the right thing, and tell your sister, because it's not fair for her to be with a total pig that's sleeping with her sister behind her back.. or else, this will be on your mind and conscious, always... you need to rethink your actions, because if your under age, and he's 18 and should know better, but he's a boy and doesn't care, i would quit doing what your doing now. you sound far too young.. take care of yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment