Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i fix this fight with my Bi Polar boyfriend?

Well.. situation is that i told him 2 guys tried picking me up. ( Getting my number )


And i ignored them and said nothing, But he got mad at me, and said '; well, what were YOU wearing?'; But i was proud of how i handeled the situation. So this was our conversation after not talking for 2 days . Sorry its long.











Me - Don't you want to work this out?


Him - i already worked this out with someone else


Me - well i think you should work it out with me too... seeing as im the one who is your girlfriend


Him - w.e


Me - dont think about yourself al the time. What about me? yeah maybe YOU worked it out and your okay now. But what if im not.


Him - how is that my problem?


Me - because you decided to get upset about this in the first place. when you shouldnt have. like i said, Its not like i did anything wrong. I get it that you'd be upset because im YOUR girlfriend and maybe your upset cause your not here to prevent it, But i can also do it on my own, I know right from wrong and i know that i love you. And only you. I dont want anyone else. Or any other creep that looks at me. Whatever, they also do it to lots of other girls too.


Him - yeah well whatever... pretty soon i probably wont have to care so im not worried


Me - Why wont you have to care?


Him - ... dunno


Me - Yea you do. Otherwise you wouldnt of said that .


Him - well whatever, i doubt you care. so it isnt your problem


Me - If i didnt care then why would i be trying to work it out with you right now?


Him - w.e bye


Me - No... not whatever. Stop running away. Stop being like this, and just let us to be able to get over it! like honestly. I LOVE YOU. i dont wanna keep fighting like this. Its stupid. I miss you, i miss talking to you and i miss your voice.


Him - yup


Me - Do you love me?


Him - who cares if i do or not seriously


Me - i do


Him - TTYL


Me - Okay FINE have it your way. im done trying, you can talk to me when your mature and you want to be with me again. When you want to put an effort in towards me. Goodbye, i love you.








Did i handle that okay? What should i do?How do i fix this fight with my Bi Polar boyfriend?
Yes, I think you did handle that very maturely. Speaking from experience, it helps to show the other person that you understand how he feels and why he is angry, but it's NOT your fault if you did not entice or entertain the flirty behavior of other males. You've pretty much said your piece, and you can only do so much to convince the other party. If your bf shows behavior like this all the time, it may be wise to consider whether he has a controlling personality. Extreme jealousy is sign of controlling behaviors that can lead up to verbal, emotional, and even physical abuse. It's up to you what you want to do, but that is a situation that is very hard to get out of and will eventually eat away at your confidence and self-respect. I do wish you the best and hope you make the right decision.How do i fix this fight with my Bi Polar boyfriend?
I guess you did, but honestly I can see only grief for you in this relationship.
trust me from personal expirence.. your boyfriend will calm down with time if he really loves you
There was no need for you to tell him that 2 guys tried to pick you up. The only purpose you would have for doing that is to make him jealous or to brag about yourself which is low self esteem. If he is taking his medications as he should be and he is good to you wait a bit and then try again. You need to apologize for upsetting him the way that you did. He sounds as if he is very sensitive. And this may have put him into a depression. You were also immature in this situation. When he said ';pretty soon I won't have to care so I'm not worried. That statement should have put you on alert and from that moment you should have been support instead of argumentative and calling him immature. I would want to check on him to see if he is okay. I apologize but I am only telling it like I see it. Good Luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment