Monday, August 16, 2010

We're in a major fight now, and my boyfriend is blaming himself for it?! Please help?!?

Ok, well, today my new boyfriend, Chris, came over our house for our family picnic. Most of my family loves him. He's 17 and he's been through so much, but he's really sweet, and sensitive. Well, my cousin, who's Chris's age (and goes to our school, too) can't stand him, and for no reason, too. She's very conceited and doesn't get along with me anymore either. She brought her boyfriend too, who laughs at Chris and our friends and I all the time. Anyways, my cousin and I were sitting on my deck, and her boyfriend was inside, and Chris went inside to get a towel, and I heard my cousin's boyfriend making jokes at Chris, like, ';Hey write any new songs lately?'; (Chris and I are in a band together) and was laughing, and I heard Chris saying, ';Man, I'm not gonna fight with you.'; and then my cousin's boyfriend saying, ';Oh? Pansie?'; and everything. Yes, he is a jerk... Anyways, I was getting up to go inside to tell my cousin's boyfriend to shut up, basically (lol) and my cousin came out of the bathroom, and started laughing at her boyfriend's jokes towards Chris. I went inside and told my cousin off and her boyfriend off, because Chris has never done anything to them, and now, my cousin and I are in a major fight. I told Chris about the between her and I, and now he's blaming himself, saying it's his fault that we're fighting. I told him, ';No, she's a jerk, and we argue about everything. It isn't your fault.'; But he's beating himself up over something that is completely not his fault... Why? What do I do? About everything? How do I tell Chris to stop blaming himself over something that he had no control over?!We're in a major fight now, and my boyfriend is blaming himself for it?! Please help?!?
why dont you and your boyfriend just agree that those ppl r jerks and some people are just supreme grade A @wholesWe're in a major fight now, and my boyfriend is blaming himself for it?! Please help?!?
explain to him why you're angry at your cousin... it's not because she laughed at him, it's because she laughed at someone who didn't deserve to be laughed at


whether it was him or not is irrelevant, but he is blaming himself because he thinks if he wasn't there you wouldn't be fighting


truth is if he wasn't there you'd be fighting over something else, because she's stupid and mean =/
  • emo hair
  • one web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment