Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Am I depressed or is something else wrong with me?

So for the last month my boyfriend(of four years) and I have been fighting like crazy over an issue I don't want to get into. Our fights got so bad he even talked about leaving me if we didn't stop fighting. Well in the last week we have been getting along REALLY well. But now I am constantly afraid he will find some reason to leave me. I mean if he can get to that point of breaking up with me over the fights we have been having whats stopping him from calling it quits over other things? I used to think he would be with me forever no matter what now I am questioning everything. When I am not around him I'm CONSTANTLY worrying he is going to leave me. I am upset or worried 75 % of the time and I don't know what to do about it. He says he loves me constantly, we have great sex, we joke and laugh, we have great times together but I can't shake this feeling I get when I'm not around him. I am getting to the point I'm starting to cry about it when I'm by myself or when I'm at work. How do I get over this??? If I don't get over this it will ruin our relationship! How do you stop worrying whether the love of your life is going to leave you or not?Am I depressed or is something else wrong with me?
Just try to relax.. Take a holiday or spend sometime with your hobby with your friends.. It will relieve your mind... Don't think about breaking up.. Just let your relation flows..Am I depressed or is something else wrong with me?
Okay, I've been diagnosed with BPD (borderline personality disorder) couple of years ago. You have included a lot of symptoms of BPD in your question, especially the fear of abandonment. It's probably nothing, but if you feel the need to talk to someone, I would recommend to see a therapist. You can't stop worrying on your own.





X
Try to relax, he said if you 2 don't stop fighting he will leave. Now you said it's better, so don't stress too much, try your hardest to make it work and get along better. Show him that you're the one for him by not fighting with him over little things, and respect each other as much as you can.


Also let things from the past stay in the past and move on, whatever made you fight. Don't cry or stress over it if you're still with him, it could make you change without knowing it and it could affect your relationship with him. Sometimes when i stress i take it out on my guy without knowing. Just relax and try to be the best gf you can be.


Good luck %26amp; take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment