Friday, August 20, 2010

Was he right to get angry at me? :( Please help!?

I know the story's long but please please help me :(





Me and my boyfriend are in a fight right now and it all started yestarday when a friend msn messaged me and said ';how's your boyfriend?'; and I thought he was my friend so I told him, turned out it was one of my boyfriend's friends on his account and she DIDN'T say anything! She didn't say ';btw this is ____'; till after our convo so I thought I was talking to my friend who I trust about it and I wasn't! and I in no way ever mentioned who my boyfriend was so I don't know how she knew he was my boyfriend.





So today my boyfriend gets a text about me from his friend aparently and he's like ';Oh sht don't look (Cuase I think he likes her secretly well it's a joke between us) And he walked away and called her and then came back and said ';You told her we were together? Why? And you still think I like her? I didn't even tell her we were together'; And I think he got a little angry and I couldn't explain myself becuase I had to go.And I thnk he said something like ';I don't go around telling people we're togeher like you do and then you tell ____ when you think I like her';





Even worse, When we were about to leave, I kinda said ';You know, you're a very weird boyfriend, you're not affectionate, you're not romantic'; IT WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE, i DIDN'T EVEN SAY IT SERIOUSLY and then he freaked out and he's like ';Oh my God'; And he stormed out of the room without giving me a chance to talk and I was like ';Walk out and Im breaking up with you'; I said that to try ad stop him from walking away but he just walked out anyways, I didn't mean it. And then he called me abit later after like a min and he's like ';If you want to talk to me, run to catch me'; And I said ';No I can't, Im in heels Im not running'; It wasn't cuase I was lazy it was cuase I was in 1 inch high boots and it was freaking slippery and wet. And he hung up on me. I called him like 3 times and he just hung up on me all those times and then he finnally let me talk and he said ';You really pissed me off this time (with swears ofcourse) Don't call me weird, Im not weird okay? I'll forgive you cuase you're disturbing my music by calling me love you bye'; and he hung up without me saying anything and then 2 mins latter he calls and he's said something like ';You are such a fcking idiot. You should go out and excersise more you're so damn lazy'; And that's what got me really angry...I said ';You're so mean. Im not talking to you right now'; And he's like ';Bye'; and hung up..again! And then tonight he tried calling 5 times case we always talk at night but I was asleep so I didn't answer and he texted me and he's like ';Yo what the hell's going on?'; And I woke up an hour after his text and said ';sorry I was sleeping';





PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, HE'S NATURALLY A MEAN GUY, HE'D TEASE HIS FRIENDS (EVEN THE GIRLS) BUT WITH ME HE SOFTENS UP ABIT BUT SOMETIMES HE FORGETS WHO HE'S TALKING TO





So...should I be angry at him for calling me those mean things? But they weren't that mean...were they? Or does he have the right to be angry at me? Please help, it's our first fight :(Was he right to get angry at me? :( Please help!?
He's wrong and possibly cheating.Was he right to get angry at me? :( Please help!?
no, he's wrong
Don't Let Guys Freak Out On u For Nothing hunnie
Wow, a lot of which you wrote was pretty confusing. Only you should know how you are supposed to feel, if you want others to tell you, that's pretty bad. But if it were me, then yeah I would be pissed, and I wouldn't go out with the guy. That's just me though.
Why would you want a bf that won't even tell anyone you're with him? If he's a good bf he'll admit he's your bf and won't care who knows. I'd dump him for that alone, not to mention the **** he said.
he has no right to be mad at you. he's an a**hole and the type of person that will lower your self esteem and cause emotional problems.

3 comments:

Unknown said...



am very happy to tell every one to hear my name is Miss mary. i have been
married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had
to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we
have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man Dr. OKUKU have
helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover
back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my
husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the
house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and
that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this
man and have your lover back to your self. You can contact him with this
mail: okukuspelltemple@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I was crushed when my lover of three years left to be with another woman. I
cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the
Internet for help.And i saw a testimony of a spell caster who help a girl
called michelle and i said let me give it a try so i contact him for help
and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my love back and now
i am a happy woman.For what you have done for me,i will not stop to share
your goodness to people out there for the good work you are doing.I hope
God blesses you as much as you have help me to get my Love back,visit him
on oriomonspiritualtemple@yahoo.com is the only answer to your problemS
EMILIANO BABARAH_USA

morgan said...

Hello am Morgan obe from the united state, i read some testimony about Dr voodoo on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real,And decided to call a lady who made a testimony and also dropped her number,So i called her and ask her about Dr voodoo she said Dr voodoo is a trustworthy man and he his ready to bring back my lover for me,i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon,Then i decided in contacting Dr voodoo which i did,And before i could share him my problem he has already told me what i came for,And he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms,So he said he would be casting the spell and that within 48hours my lover would call me,So i hoped so truly before the 48hours i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 6years saying he is sorry and he wants me back,i was happy and i said i also want him back,Then i traveled to Canada to meet him up,And he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon,All thanks to the great and World best spell caster, Dr voodoo His private mail (voodoospell130@gmail.com)
or call him on his cell phone number on :+2347063836098.
he is helping to fixed problems on:
1 (HIV/aids spell)
2 (you are look for a man Or woman to Marriage spell)
3 (you need a Child spell)
4 (Becoming a manager spell)
5 (Get a job spell)
6 Success or pass spell
7 (Love spell)
Win a difficult case in court spell and many. more.
Contact hem of any of these today at:
(voodoospell130@gmail.com) His await your urgent response

Post a Comment