Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should i tell my boyfriend i cheated on him in the beginning of our relationship? [please mature answers only]?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a long time now, but this is just eating me up inside and i really need some answers to help me feel better. i love my boyfriend with all heart he completes me and he is my everything. in the first month of our relationship i had went out with my 'bestfriend', her boyfriend, and her boyfriends friend. she told me to tag along with them so her boyfriends friend wouldnt be too bored so i did. well the whole time i was out with them the friend kept trying to hit on me but i just kept telling him to stop because i have a boyfriend but he didnt. also my bestfriend and her boyfriend were trying to pressure me into kissing him and stuff too. they kept saying it doesnt matter its not lilke you been with your boyfriend for a long time anyway(some bestfriend right? :[).by the end of the night me and my boyfriend got in a fight over the phone, and out of anger i kissed the friend! it was so stupid of me and i regret it so much! i didnt kiss him because i liked him or because i wanted to i just did it because i was mad that night, later that night i let him hold my hand and i let him kiss all up on my neck, but our lips only actually touched that one time (i know that doesnt make it any better but it makes me feel better =/). it was so stupid and immature of me i would do anything to take it back but i cant. my boyfriend is my world and i would never want to hurt him. this was the beginning of our relationship when my feelings for him werent as strong. i would NEVER do anything like that again! should i tell him? should i jeperdize our relationship and friendship for something so dumb that happened a long time ago? i think if i were to tell him, it would be even worse because of the fact i kept it from him for so long. or should this just be my little secret? i know if my boyfriend cheated on me in the start of our relationship i wouldnt want to know. it would hurt me so badly. by the way hes 19 and im 18.


i actually learned a lot after that night. i learned how much i really care about my boyfriend because of how torn apart i was after i realized what ive done. it all just made me think a lot. please guys help me. i need positive answers i dont need to feel worse.Should i tell my boyfriend i cheated on him in the beginning of our relationship? [please mature answers only]?
You said it yourself. It was stupid and immature and the important thing is you learned from it. Leave it at that - a lesson learned. It would only bring up hurt and confusion and a loss of trust in your relationship. It was, after all, only a kiss...Should i tell my boyfriend i cheated on him in the beginning of our relationship? [please mature answers only]?
Just don't do that again. No need to tell him.That is all the past. He has his past too. Why dig out all the past junks and soil the present sweet love u both have?
depends if ur an honest person (sure its harsh but just feelin bad doesnt make u an honest person) honesty is key in a relationship (he probly wont care anyway.. hopefully)
I wouldn't call just kissing a person cheating on someone.
A kiss isn't a big deal. Don't worry about it and don't tell your boyfriend. It's NOT a big deal so why bother.
No, just don't do it anymore and move forward.
How could you do that even if you had just started dating it is still STUPID and WRONG. you should tell him.
You should tell him, the earlier the better.


I don't think your boyfriend will brake up with you for kissing another boy, depending on how deep your relationship is.


It's not very serious.
If it's really bothering you, just tell him. Yeah, it's just a kiss, nothing too big. It's not good to do that out of madness, but sometimes it happens. I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a while now too, I couldn't imagine keeping something like that from him. It might be best to tell him. Good luck =) Hope I helped.
If it's bothering you so much you might want to tell him about it. Tell him all the things you told us, about how you learned how much you care about him and you know it was a big mistake. This would make it harder for him to trust you, but if he sticks with you he's definitely a keeper.
  • emo hair
  • one web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment