Friday, August 20, 2010

Did I do the wrong thing?

My best friend, my boyfriend, and I were sitting outside of a class room hanging out. I didn't feel good so I was lying down with my head in my boyfriend's lap and just relaxing. Boyfriend was joking around with Best Friend about HER boyfriend and she got pissed. She said if he didn't stop she'd squirt him with water so he didn't stop and she squirted is (it was actually quite a bit of water). Boyfriend has a little temper and got upset and Best Friend said ';I wasn't joking when I said I'd do it,'; and Boyfriend replied: ';And I'm not joking when I say I'm going to kick your teeth down your throat.'; Then she stood up and said ';Nice boyfriend you have there'; and walked away. I just sat there, not saying anything. I was already stressed out and didn't want to get into the middle of it. It's not my fight and I love my boyfriend so much. Idk who was wrong or right but I knew it wasn't my battle and I wasn't choosing sides. But now she's really upset with me. I went to say hi after the long weekend and she immediately said ';I'm not talking to you.'; I asked why and she said ';Because of your boyfriend.'; ';How is that my fault?'; ';You should stick up for your friends.';





So in all, am I wrong? I just wanted to stay out of it... but now she won't even look at me or accept my calls. I know of that whole ';sisters before misters'; thing but I really don't want to lose either of them and I didn't think I needed to be involved at all. Help!? Is there any way to explain this to her? It's been almost two weeks and she still won't talk to me.Did I do the wrong thing?
she's over reacting. in some ways you were wrong, but in some ways you werent doing anything wrong. its not like you were agreeing with your boyfriend you just kept your mouth shut, which is probably the best thing to do. she will probably get over it sooner or later, don't worry. I would just send her a text message saying that you understand you were wrong, but not talking about it is not going to do anything to help the situation. and if she doesnt talk to you anymore, good riddance. she wasn't that great of a friend in the first place.Did I do the wrong thing?
Tell her you'll chastize your boyfriend for being a guy if and only if, she lets your boyfriend dose her with water... fair is fair right? I bet he didn't kick her teeth in, right? So, your bf lied too.. bad boy.





Maybe she just wants a boyfriend of her own? could she borrow your's, your not using him except to lay on, right??
you were right- it's not your fight. its not right of people to drag others into it. leave her a message saying that youre sorry he said that but you dont belong in this fight and that she shouldnt blame you for it and ask to be friends again, and let her cool off for a week.
Thats not your fault. Tell your boyfriend to apoligize to her. and if he dosent want to than you say Im sorry if i hurt u any way possible. Your an awesome friend aswell as i am but i dnt think i did anything wrong. It was your mistake and my boyfriends mistake. And if she still dosent wanna talk 2 u; just ignore her and dnt hang around with ur bf wen she is around.





Hoped i help . (:
explain to them that u cant choose side and if they value being friends/boyfriend w/ u then they need to get over it bcuz it wasnt ur fight and they cant force u to choose between ur bestfriend and ur boyfriend and if they still try to make u choose then they arent real friends
Looks like you've already made up your mind as to who is more important to you. You should have yelled at both of them as they were both in the wrong.
whoa, your best friend is right!


you should have stood up to your boyfriend,


but say it calmly or else


it would just start drama.
Nope....your friend is immature and needs to get over it.


Always stick to being on your man's side. Always.
i think that your friend had a right to get mad at you, because i hate it when my friends choose guys over me. but now she's just taking it too far. i mean, two weeks? you should really apologize to her, but let her know that she's making way too big of a deal out of it. She's the one that squirted the water! and besides, i doubt that your boyfriend ACTUALLY meant that he would hit her like that. i don't blame him either for getting mad, but he took it too far too.


so really, all of you have a blame on this, so you all need to apologize. it's not only one person's fault. deal with it like mature people.
I think you should just call her up and tell her that you're sorry you didn't do more to prevent the situation from happening. Just explain that you were tired and that you were surprised at how your boyfriend reacted. Reassure her that you'll definitely stick up for her next time and tell your boyfriend that he shouldn't aggravate the best friend after shes told him to stop.
Ouch. That sounds like something my best friend would do. Personally, I am incapable of being mad at anyone for more than 5 minutes, but I know how this thing goes.





Not only does your boyfriend have a short temper, so does she. She also holds grudges. If she can't accept the fact that if she's gonna be serious about squirting water on him and he could come back at her with something, than she's a bit niave.





I can't stand when people can't take a joke. All you can do is let her know how you feel and that you are still here for her.
  • myspace quizzes
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment