Friday, August 20, 2010

Is my boyfriend using me..? Please please help!?

So my boyfriend and i got into a fight because last month he looked up my best friends skirt when she was stadning at the top of the stairs and me and him were laying on a couch next to the stairs, and when i asked him about that like a week ago he admitted he did then he was like oh im so sorry i know i didnt look away but its because i was just appriciating how pretty she was. like wtf?





And idk i have a loottt of guy friends, like i just get along better with guys, there chill. and like iv told him how whenever hes over we ALWAYS need to do things, it sucks. and me and him were having a conversation talking about what we do that turns eachother on, and the next time after that when we hung out he did ALLL of the things that i told him turn me on even when i said i want to stop the physical stuff for awhile, and this is what he said to me... ';i know where supposed to wait awhile but i am so turned on, hbu?'; and idk i gave in and did stuff with him which i know i shouldnt of. ( were both 16) and no we dont have sex haha. Speaking of sex too he asked me about doing that, and i was like noo no no i dont want to. and hes like well i really just want to show my love for you and seriously in my opinion i think its the best way to show our love. im like haha okkk...? but im defff not going to do that with him.





So last night my best friend nate and i were on the phone and crapp and i was like telling him everyhting my boyfriend was texting me and he was like he sounds like hes using you.. and im like hmm lets test him shalll we.. haha. so i was like to my boyfriend, i think our relationship is going alittle to fast and we should slow it down or maybe even stop for a good while. and hes like i dont think were going to fast i mean weve been going out for almost 6 months were at the point in our relationship were we are supposed to be doing all of this stuff. and im like well idk i just want to give it a break for a while like maybe a few months, and then im like and i know people who have been going out for a year or longer and they dont do any of the stuff we do. and hes like well were not like others ;) and i understand though but i dont want to go that long without doing all of that cause well you just turn me onn soo easily. and im like i want to be like those kind of people. and he was like how about we set special dates to do physical stuff ;) and im like noo. and he was like fine but how about on the week/day of our 6th month anniversary. and im like ummm why? and he was like its a special time, its half a yeear! :) and im like NOOOOOOOO.





then after all of that (haha sorry its sooooo long) he was like fine since im doing this for you can you send me some pictures pleasee;) hehe.


and i go NO NO NO NO .





and after that i KNEW hes using me so i took it to the next level


i said...... how about we make it 6 months not doing anything :) and if were still


together when those 6 months are over and we havnt done anything then i know we really


do love eachother and have somethine strong. and hes like fine. 6 months it is babe. and im like really? and hes like yeah i dont want it but i mean its what you want :) and im like okayy!





so i told my friend nate that wholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thing and he said _______, (my name), dont you see whats hes doing? hes just thinking oh yeah well in the end im just gunna get what i want :)





and im like yes thats true. he also says he most likely just called me beautiful and gorgeous just becaue he knows thats what i want to hear. and i thought about it ALL night and i was like hey, im gunna ask yahoo this question haha.





SO please PLEASE please help! I KNOOOOW THAT WAS SOOOO LONG BUT ITS IMPORTANT.


THANK YOU AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SOME OF YOUR QUESTION IN YOUR ANSWERS AND ID BE HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM! %26lt;3





THANKS GUYSSS/GIRLSIs my boyfriend using me..? Please please help!?
He looked up her skirt because she was pretty? That's only half true. You are dating a perv. If you have no issues with that, I don't know what to tell you. If you do have issues with that, find someone better. You might want to check your priorities before you do that, though. If you have sex before you marry the next guy, it's very likely to enable this sequence of events through your next partner. Break it off with him. Meet someone else and take it slow.Is my boyfriend using me..? Please please help!?
Simple solution is there is other safe ways to give each other sexual relief other than have intercourse.


If you have reason not to for religious reasons or because you don't believe you have been dating long enough etc then that's a different story.





If its just about him needing a release, it doesn't even need to be sexual with you. Bottle of baby oil or tube of KY jelly (lube) and a few minutes work and he is off your back. Just make it clear that's all he gets till you are ready and you can keep your chastity intact as long as you like.





Be safe.
I don't think he's using you. I think he really wants to be with you. And you only. Because if he would wait 6 months of not doing any of that stuff just because you wanted to, he wouldn't be using you. If he wanted it that bad he'd go do it with someone else.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

After being in relationship with Harry for Five years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. but one day I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in love spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything.i CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:

Post a Comment