Friday, August 20, 2010

Abusive husband -cheating boyfriend - back-stabbing therapist?

Hi guys,


I seriously need your help. please read this completely and give your valuable feedback.


I am married for 17 years, with two children. my husband had been abusive all these years (beating, harassing etc), I had been making my plans to leave him and graduated from school recently. now here comes an interesting twist. just before I graduated, I met a guy who was very very nice and interested in me. he was a cyclothemic. somehow, I ended up involving with him. I agree that I shouldn't have done that. but, after 17 years, I melted down completely when he hugged me and showed me some affection. I told him my plans of leaving my husband very soon. meanwhile, this guy did not have a stable job or income to support me and my children. besides, he was supporting his two children and ex-wife. so, I asked him to give me some time to allow me to be on my own feet, he went crazy, kept on pushing me to make things fast that were not in my hand, emailing my husband and giving clues of our affair. I begged this guy to stop doing that, otherwise, I lose custody of my children to an abusive man. he would not listen. he made enough damage and kept on going to his ex-girlfriend and sleeping with her. I lost my trust in him. he would say that it was just for comfort, and he was purely using her. he broke-up with me couple of times, then, came back to me with complaints on her. I took him back every time. one day, he broke up with me completely just because I was not able to show up on his birthday, went back to her. here comes second phase.


I broke down completely. because, I got an excellent job with six-figure salary and great benifits, but, I went into deep depression, could not function at all. met a therapist and he helped me during that time. unfortunately, this therapist had a crush on me. he started to give me clues, showed interest in me, I pushed him away every time. I know I was vulnerable and did not want to go through that same pain when I was dealing with my divorce issue. it was too much for me. breaking up with my boyfriend and going through divorce, taking new job. it was a hell. cried every day. think my therapist got upset/ or something, he stopped contacting me.


After three months of breaking up with me, my boyfriend contacted me again with many complaints on that girl. he figured out how successful I was. got so tempted and wanted to see me. he said it was not working btw that girl and him. I trusted him. he wanted to see me, I purchased a flight ticket, made a motel reservation and planned everything. but, he broke up with me again because I did it at my convenience. I had to work overtime to be able to pay for his trip. it took me some time and I could not make it on his dead line, but, I did it anyway. he stopped talking to me and went back to that girl again. but, he was seeing that girl on and off and sleeping with her while he was talking to me all these months, they had many arguments during that time. she would fight with him and ask him to stop talking to me completely. he beat her one day when she asked him to stop talking to me. she called me crying and saying she broke up with him. he finds out about our communication. then, he posted one of our previous video on youtube, threatening me and demanding me to put that girl at his door, otherwise, he would send this link to my daughter and her friends. she went back to him when she found out about it. but, I completely broke down. why did he do that? why did he want to see me? why did he want to play with me when he wanted her that badly and could do anything for her? I stopped contacting him and talking to him. I don't know anything about them now.


the second phrase is, my therapist. he was there this entire time. one fine day, he says, he found a girl and got engaged. I said ';ok';. then, he was planning to move, asked for $1000 for his rent. I said I could not help him that much. then, he asked me if I could buy an itouch phone which was almost $600. I agreed to buy it for him for being there for me all this time ( even though I paid him for all of his therapy sessions).the day before he moved, he came to my place to pick-up the phone. started to tell me how much he loved me, dreaming of me, and fantasizing about me. I felt so sorry for him for ignoring him all these days by thinking of my boyfriend. he requested if we could make love before he left. we made love and said goodbye to each other. the fallowing day, another woman calls me says she was therapist's girl friend since May. i got shocked. she says he engaged to this woman also the day he moved, saying that if things do not workout btw him and his fiance, he would come back to this girl friend. what shoul I do now? I got so mad. I felt like he cheated on me. he lied and made up storied to use me , walk me to his bed and have some fun. I am broken now. I found out that he did not even have license to practice as a therapist. guys, plese tell me what should I do now.......Abusive husband -cheating boyfriend - back-stabbing therapist?
You should learn to use paragraphs so that people can read what you wrote without straining their brains, and then you should write a book.





abusive husband -cheating boyfriend - back-stabbing therapist?





That's gotta sell.Abusive husband -cheating boyfriend - back-stabbing therapist?
First and foremost, do not stay in relationships with men who use and abuse you. If you want a healthy relationships, take your time to find Mr Right. You are very brave to walk out of an abusive relationship.
Find your children someplace stable. Get yourself out of all these situations and learn how to be an adult.
call Jerry Springer
report him to some business i dont know


stop being a ho


go to church, repent


pray to JESUS
would their names happen to be Larry, Curly and Moe, find Shemp he can help you out
You need to stop letting people use you and find a real therapist to help you this time with your problems.
sounds like a movie...
So what's it like sleeping with a guy that has one giant eye in the middle of his forehead?
This story just didn't seem believable to me. You make a 6 figure salary, but you don't appear to be that well educated. You stated that even with your salary, you had to work overtime in order to afford to pay for a flight ticket and a motel reservation. Hmmm, okay!





Whether your story is true or not, you appear to need long term counseling. Find yourself a new counselor. Preferably a female one, since you have a serious problem dealing with men.
I agree with everyone else. It seems you are making really bad decisions. You were a cheating wife as well. And I feel bad for your kids. You need to see a therapist and stay away from relationships for now.
First, STOP DATING!


Not forever but for now, you are to weak emotionally to use good judgment at this point.First, get on your feet financially,cut ALL contact with the cheating b/f.The cheating b/f used you like he has all women in his life and you all keep volunteering for more of his crap!Get a clue already.File charges against the so called therapist, you do not need a therapist.Work on your relationship with your kids.Self esteem comes from doing what is right,start doing that.Next realize GOD loves you and has a plan for your life hon,read Matthew 11:28-30 1 Peter 5:7 John 3:15-17 Romans 5:12 John 3:1-5 and Acts 2:38.It would help if you went to church, you'll meet people there who will genuinely care about you and you'll meet a much better class of men.The United Pentecostal churches are good.Try one out sometime.
I am not going to be rude like some of the others on here. I will choose to be honest instead. You were an abused wife for many years and were unable to recieve love or affection. Once you got physcial attention you mistaked it for love. You still dont know what love is because you have not had it yet. The therapist should be reported because he abused his power on the job. No therapist can sleep with or accept gifts form his clients! Ever! As for the looney boyfriend your were not smart at all about that situation. You let him speed up the demise of your marriage and run your life but you could not run his. No more relationships for you until you heal and learn to love yourself and your children.
I didn't make it through all of that, but you seem to view this as a series of bad things that have happened to you. The truth is, you've made one horrendous choice after another. And what bothers me most is you didn't say one word about your two kids, except the first sentence where you announced you had them.





Get to a real therapist to figure out why you make these choices, stay away from men completely, and most important, be there for your kids. They must be shellshocked from all this and they deserve more than a casual mention that they exist.
What should you do now? I think you need to start doing your homework. What's on the agenda for tonight? Algebra or Social Studies.





You really need to quit pretending you're a grown-up. Your story is so transparent that it is written by a kid...it's quite laughable in how lame it is. Just a few pieces of advice for your next creative writing project: people who earn six figure salaries do not receive overtime pay. They are paid for their work and not by the hour. Also, people who earn six figure salaries do not stay at motels. They stay at hotels. And people with six figure salaries know how to spell, use correct capitalization, write in coherent sentences and paragraphs, and know the difference between ';him'; and ';he'; in a sentence.
Oh you are very very unlucky woman. very very.





if i was you. i would concentrate on my kids (family is all that matters) and forget about men and their promises (even though im a man i m not a jerk ). you have financial wealth takecare of your kids and stop looking for men ..the right one will come along when you least expect it. TRUST ME.
get rid of both of them and start a new life you need a man you can trust that's not abusive. and a man that will make you happy go on live links it works !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment