Friday, August 20, 2010

I really love my boyfriend, but hes tooo confusing.?

Okay..


Im 13 (turning 14 in august)


Hes 15 (turning 16 in july)





I really love him, and he always sends me these sweet messages at like 2 in the morning telling me how lucky he is to have me.





My parents hate him because his mom has 8 kids.





They dont like me hanging out with him so I kinda have to sneak.


I hate my mom, my dad is okay so I dont really care what they think.


Thats why I wont dump him..





%26amp;%26amp; We juss got into a fight. I hung out with this 16 year old guy, a 12 year old guy, and a 13 year old girl. The 16 yr old is named Bob. (lets just say that). Bob and I are neighbors.. we are like best buds. But my boyfriend (Joe, lets just say that). Joe HATES it when I hang out with Bob.. as I have been told in our fight last night..


Here is the text;


I do give a **** about you.. tiffany (thats me ^^) ill tell you the truth i hate it when you hang out with --- (bob) it pisses me off. i know hes your friend and i cant stop you from hanging out with him but i hate it.. but for some reason i dont think you give a **** about me.. when we got back together again like 4 days ago you were all sweet and nice.. but after a couple of days you seem diff. . tiffany its me when i say i love you.. when you dont say it back it pisses me off more then anything.. idk why its stupid.. tiffany i want you to my self and i dont want any other guy to touch or try and take you away from me.. i love you a lot..





Ya, then I said you're just to confusing and I said i love you back..


then he goes ya, okay.. bye.





I havent talked to him since..


The real question is... WHAT DO I DO? HOW COME HE SAID BYE %26amp;%26amp; THEN DOESNT TALK TO ME.. ??














(sorry its sooo long!!)I really love my boyfriend, but hes tooo confusing.?
his obviously jealous just go talk to him and apologise


if it doesnt work out i gess he wasnt there for you

No comments:

Post a Comment