Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it over for good with my boyfriend?

me and my boyfriend have been dating almost 2 years, and we recentely got in fight and he said hes done with me.


he usually ignores all my texts, or responds by saying ';leave me the f*** alone'; or ';your so annoying stop texting me';. i love him so much and i told him that, i told him how much he means to me and i dont want it to be over. he ignored that when i said it to him. i asked him if were over for good and he said ';idk now leave me alone you annoying b****.'; we brokeup about a week ago. idk what to do im misrable i love him so much. weve broken up before, several times, but we usually both apologize and fix everything in a few days.and now he just doesnt want anything to do with me.i stopped texting him, i didnt want to make him more mad at me.i just dont know how to handle this and i want to get back with him.hes really stubborn,is he just trying to show me whos boss? i was just in a bad mood, i was depressed and needed someone to talk to, and he started yelling and me and called me names and said i was crazy.he is a jerk sometimes, but i want him back so badly.Is it over for good with my boyfriend?
Yes it sounds like it is all over. But why did you break up. There is certain point in a relationship between a pimp and a hoe where somebody cross the line of never return. It sound like you cross the line somewhere along the way.





Chill biach!Is it over for good with my boyfriend?
damn...he sounds mean! i dont know, i mean since you really love him then go get him..dont lose him cas right now it sounds like he doesnt want to be with you. but of corse i could be wrong...talk to him even though he wont say anything back..





help?? ;(


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I'm not getting a clear picture, but if the major thing going on is that you are texting him and he doesn't like it, it may not be over for good. It could be that he hates texting - I certainly do. I think it is as disruptive as phone calls.


Anyway, if that is the case you have room to reconcile if you promise never to text him again and you tell him you didn't understand how much he hated it. If it is something else, your guess is as good as mine.
i am goin through this as we speak sometimes me and my boyfriend breakup then get bck together it's always back and fourth . . expect he never called me names like that b4 . but maybe yu should try and talk to him... but who's fault was it for the Breakup anyway? if it was yours you should try and apologize and talk 2 him face 2 face 0ver the ph0ne d0esnt d0 it . .if it was his fault usually they try n make you feel like yu did something but it wasnt..just call and see what he says...but if he keeps treating yu like ****..let it g0 and m0ve 0n..n0 need for you to keep leeting him put you down and hurt you more.! at least you can say to yourself well i tried right . .

No comments:

Post a Comment