Friday, August 20, 2010

Boyfriend's ex girlfriend problems! Advice!!?

Well there is this guy named Cayllab. He teaches me and my friends how to dance hip hop. Just recentlly I have been going out with Cayllab. I guess now since we realy know each other better and we spend time together we are bf and gf. Everyonw knows that we are going out. One of my fellow dancers is Cayllab's ex. Today as we were all stretching (before Cayllab was even in the studio) She just walks over to me and grabs my hair and throws me to the ground! I was like whats your problem! Then she kicked me. I was like girl you need to back off. So I punched her and threw her to the ground. As we were fighting she says '; You are one *****! You can not go out with my ex!'; Then I bit her and I was like ';You guys are not going out anymore!'; Then as we were fighting Cayllab walks over and is like right over us tying to stop the hitting and kicking. I need advice on how to stop that girl from picking a fight with me. Also to show Cayllab that I hate fighting and that I just want peace. Advice.Boyfriend's ex girlfriend problems! Advice!!?
Make sure you let you BF know that you are not a fighter. That jealous girl is just gonna hate so let her. If you want him then you need to stand tall so that she can see that you're not going any where. Hopefully she will get the point and she will back off!Boyfriend's ex girlfriend problems! Advice!!?
Round 1.





Just ignore the girl.
ignore her. she trys starting another fight then file her like the person above me said
That totally reminds me of my ex. When we were going out his ex probably still liked him so she would flirt around him and it got me soo angry. The only difference is that we are friends. But since she liked him she convinced him that I was not the girl for him and he should break up with me! I was definatly mad at her then. The next day he broke up with me and I got over it surprisingly fast. You should just talk to him about it and tell him what his ex is doing to you. If he is really a nice guy, he will understand. Hope I helped!
I don't think that you need to be in that type of relationship , and you don't need to put up with that girl .


Tell him what happen , see how he acts and if he shows no reaction , tell him to step .
talk to Cayllab about it maybe he can help
I would have filed charges against her. What she did was assault. Get witnesses and press charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment