Friday, August 20, 2010

URGENTLY NEED SOME HELP HERE!!!?

Ok so heres what happened!!!?


ok my one of my best friends has been dating this guy for about 5 months now, but she changed when she started dating him, she ignored all of her friends, started spending everyday with her boyfriend, and getting really jealous if anyone was around her boyfriend and would complain/worry that he would dump her if he found someone prettier. she told him within the 2 week of them dating that if in a year and they reevaluated themselves and they still really liked each other that she would give herself to him.she has become very protective over him and clings to him but he also follows her around like a lost puppy at lunch she no longer sits with her friends but sits alone with him at the table, she has lost all of her friends and im about to discontuine this friendship we've been friends for almost 6 years but this has gotten rediculous she doesnt talk to me and if i try to talk to her shes all over her boyfriend, making me very uncomfortable and ive told her this, yet she will contuine to kiss him and hang on him when im trying to talk to her, she would pull him out of classes just so they could be together and now she is trying to change him (somehow he is ok with all of this). but everytime ive tried to confront her about how shes neglecting her friends she gets really mad and lashes out at me, she will say things like your just not being supportive of me and my boyfriend, your just jealous because i have a loving boyfriend and i dont, or your not a good friend. ive told her many times im happy for her and boyfriend and ive even invited them to come to events with us but she refuses to bring him anywhere near her friends. (plus now her boyfriend has told her that hes going to marry her) %26gt;HES A Junior and shes a sopmore) everytime ive tried confronting her we get into fights each one getting worse then the last and it just keeps escalating im tired of all the drama, she use to be really fun, popular and nice but now shes really irritable, jealous and has no friends, shes become a frequent subject of negative gossip and sadly i agree with most of the things i hear about her.... i dont know what to do i want to contuine my friendship with her but lately all shes been doing is making my self confidence shrink..ive tried having girl only nights and they were fine except that she kept texting her boyfriend even when we asked her to stop, etc. then the other day she got mad at me for a misunderstanding about how she said she would sell me her ds well i sent her a txt saying hey i have the check written out i guess whenever you want to exchange it then ill bring it to school i got a txt back from her where she was screaming at me saying i was idiot and that she didnt say she was going to sell it i just replied well ok then i guess just never mind, (i figured she had a bad day) then later that day i asked if she ok and i got another crude reply: your stupid, good luck with your (insert my personal issue here) i always knew something was wrong with you. (she fired a comment back at me about a personal issue that i confided in her the night before) i sent back a message saying that was a low blow even for her and i didnt get a response but when i got on FB there was a message from her saying:I feel better now :) all of the fighting is finally OVER! Sometimes, ig it's best just to let things go, even if they were one of your best friends. I hope she reads this, and I hope one day she and I will be able to restart and make a new friendship, until that day comes, I'll enjoy the peace


and i know shes saying that to make me angry and seem like its my fault but she attacked me out of NOWHERE!


PLEASE HELP!! i dont now what to do.......URGENTLY NEED SOME HELP HERE!!!?
wow.... how boringURGENTLY NEED SOME HELP HERE!!!?
Sounds like you miss being with her and the good times you had together. Right now she just doesn't have enough time to go around so be patient and find other things and people as well as her to fill your time. Some day you may have a boyfriend that takes up all your time and you won't have time for her. Eventually you both will learn how to have a happy balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment