Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My friend and boyfriend!?

Sorry, this might be kind of long.





Well anyways my best guy friend has liked me and i got a boyfriend. Well he doesn't go to school so i was like oh well I just wont tell him so he won't get upset. Well, he's really been annoying me about it, so i just finally told him I like so-in-so and he likes me. Well, he didn't catch on that we are going out. So today they got to talking and he texted me and was like YOU GUYS ARE GOING OUT?! and i thought he knew and from there all hell was unleashed. it didn't help my boyfriends best friend was there, and they are fighting and cursing at e/o. But ive complained to my boyfriend about my friend before and i joined their chat thing just to hear him yelling IM TIRED OF YOUR CRAP KANNON(my friend). and I was trying to make them stop but they wouldn't listen. NOW, they new I was upset when i left and they all apologized. and they got a hold of themselves and got it all worked out, and Kannon started texting me later telling me he hated Dylan (my bf) and that i needed to break up with him and mocking me saying, WOW you chose the right guy! GO McKinnon. and everything, i wanna know how to get Kannon(friend) to accept my boyfriend and not let our dating bother him, PLEASEEE AND THANKS!


:)My friend and boyfriend!?
your friend obviously likes u more than friends. hes jealous and this is y they dont get along. tell ur friend that its not his decision who u go out with, and dont let them talk to eachother if they dont like eachother. dont talk about ur bf with ur friend or ur friend with ur bf. keep them separate. if this fails, cut contact with both.


good luckMy friend and boyfriend!?
If you like him only as a friend tell him that and that you are dating ur bf and to get over it, maybe MAYBE u might break up you dont know whats going to happen in the future... so tell him that you would like to still be friends but not bf/gf...
your friend isn't really a friend if he wants you to break up with someone you like.. i say let the friend go, cause obviously he doesn't care about what you want.
tell ur frnd how u feel if he was ur frnd he wld stop being so mean and get over it
lright ur friends just being jealous


he'll get over


i reckon make out infront of him


hahahaha
Sounds like he's shocked and jealous... but unless he's a total weirdo, he will probably get over it given a little time!





For the future, you really should tell all your friends if you're going out with someone. It probably looks like you were hiding it, and he had to slowly figure it out which doesn't feel good for anyone. I'm guessing you were hesitant to tell him because you knew he liked you and would be upset, but that's exactly why you SHOULD have told him straight up, so he wouldn't be confused and end up feeling surprised and hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment