Monday, August 16, 2010

Me and my boyfriend just had a fight...?

The situation is that i told him 2 guys tried picking me up. ( Getting my number )


And i ignored them and said nothing, My boyfriend got mad at me, and said '; well, what were YOU wearing?'; But i was proud of how i handeled the situation. So this was our conversation over Facebook after not talking for 2 days . Sorry its long.











Me - Don't you want to work this out?


Him - i already worked this out with someone else


Me - well i think you should work it out with me too... seeing as im the one who is your girlfriend Him - w.e


Me - dont think about yourself al the time. What about me? yeah maybe YOU worked it out and your okay now. But what if im not.


Him - how is that my problem?


Me - because you decided to get upset about this in the first place. when you shouldnt have. like i said, Its not like i did anything wrong. I get it that you'd be upset because im YOUR girlfriend and maybe your upset cause your not here to prevent it, But i can also do it on my own, I know right from wrong and i know that i love you. And only you. I dont want anyone else. Or any other creep that looks at me. Whatever, they also do it to lots of other girls too.


Him - yeah well whatever... pretty soon i probably wont have to care so im not worried


Me - Why wont you have to care?


Him - ... dunno


Me - Yea you do. Otherwise you wouldnt of said that .


Him - well whatever, i doubt you care. so it isnt your problem


Me - If i didnt care then why would i be trying to work it out with you right now?


Him - w.e bye


Me - No... not whatever. Stop running away. Stop being like this, and just let us to be able to get over it! like honestly. I LOVE YOU. i dont wanna keep fighting like this. Its stupid. I miss you, i miss talking to you and i miss your voice.


Him - yup


Me - Do you love me?


Him - who cares if i do or not seriously


Me - i do


Him - TTYL


Me - Okay FINE have it your way. im done trying, you can talk to me when your mature and you want to be with me again. When you want to put an effort in towards me. Goodbye, i love you.





Did i do the right thing? ( Towards the end ) Did i handle that okay?


We have been dating for a year and 5 months. He is bi polar btw, and this happens ALOT.Me and my boyfriend just had a fight...?
My boyfriend is similar hes:


- Controlling


- Sensitive


- Jealous


and sometimes clingy





I know its hard what your going though


cause it feels like he doesn't listen to you


and no matter what you say we will always be right in his head


like when you said you ignored them


and then he acts like he knows you didn't


which means he doesn't trust you


and you end up getting sick of telling him that you love him


because it feels like he doesn't listen to your point of view





im still with my boyfriend and we fight quite a bit..


we've been together for 9 months,





He doesn't like what i wear either


so now i cant wear shorts


i have to wear jeans and a top that come up closer to my neck.








Trust me i don't think it will get better





you need to sort out the problems your having


if they don't get fixed


either you end it or ask him if he is.





trust me im sure he doesn't get better


and it hurts to break up


but in the end you probably will have to.Me and my boyfriend just had a fight...?
This is an unhealthy relationship. Get out of it and stay out of it. He isn't worth this sort of drama. Yes, you handled it fine.
It's time to move on - you handle him great





remember that you can't change him - only yourself.





Go out with friends and enjoy your life - you sound really great!
Check out: http://viewmorepix.com to view private myspace / facebook pics %26amp; profiles

No comments:

Post a Comment