Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheating boyfriends?

First off, this is not your average high school couple. Don't doubt us. When you see us [and our hieghts] you can see we are meant for eachother!





But you see he goes to a different school and at grad night he was freak dancing with two other girls! Then when they got tired they rested on him. He didnt do anything! He told me so! I trust and love him, I admitt to being jealous [but who wouldnt feel jealous about that situation!] I try to get over it He told me the open truth by himself, but it still hurts inside. Sometimes we fight about it [like tonight, and the night before] But we move on, then it hurts again! Hes all mine I know but I want the pain to go away. What should I do? Do you think he cheated on me? I do! Should we take a break from our serious relationship? Should I stop telling him how much it hurts so we stop fighting? How do I get over the fact my boyfriend was shared with 2 other girls [that he still kind of talks to] It hurts so bad I just want the pain to go awayCheating boyfriends?
Ok well if you want the relationship to work you have to put it aside. He didnt cheat on you cheating involves kissing, sex, feeling up... he just danced with them. Im not telling you to forgive forget about it because its impossible I've tried, But just forgive him. Accept the fact that he told you and trust you werent going to overreact.


I know from experience that if you dont leave it in the past that it willl hurt your relationship. It will change everything because it shows you dont trust him. I would not recommend a break because during the break those girls could make a move. not that i know they will.


Talk to him about it, communication is key. if he understands perhaps he wont hang out with those girls anymore


Hope i HelpedCheating boyfriends?
i dont think its cheating.


but do tell him that he cant do that anymore if he wants to keep you....cause he has to respect you and thank him for his honesty
just put it beside you. its not like she had sex with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment