Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boyfriend said he doesnt feel good enough for me?

My boyfriend and I got into an argument on my birthday because I wouldnt see him until 8 o'clock that evening for dinner with my parents. This may sound selfish, but I just found out some bad news 2 days prior to my birthday and because of that Ive been very hot and cold and really demand alot of his time. Long story short, we went to dinner together and acted like nothing had happened. Well today, 2 days after my birthday he texted me and said that I need to think long and hard this weekend while Im away this weekend in PA. I said ';about what'; and he said ';did you forget about our fight on your bday';..I said ';no, but i just wanted to see you alot on my bday and you couldnt so that mad me upset and I said somethings I didnt mean';...he said ';Idk, sometimes I just dont feel good enough for you';. I said ';Im sorry, I can see how you would feel that way, Im sorry and If I make you feel that way I can assure you that I dont do it intentionally. I love you without a doubt and have no thoughts about leaving this relationship.'; He said ';k, I love you too';. That was that. Now Im afraid that when I get back home he's gonna get all wacky and weird on me and Im afraid we're gonna break up? What do you guys think. Do you think I should just give him a little space this weekend while Im away and dont call him. What are some good ways to stop a break up before it happens? I'm 25 and he is 29. Just a little worried...Boyfriend said he doesnt feel good enough for me?
Either 1) he wants attention or 2) he is setting it up to break it off.





I've done #2 a few times....he probably thinks you are great, but it just isn't working for him. That's why ';he's not good enough';. You need to read in between the lines here.Boyfriend said he doesnt feel good enough for me?
he's either depressed (clinical), or is feeling remorse from a religious standpoint.





If you don't want a lot of drama, back and forth 'support' me noise, and a dude that feels sorry (alot) for himself; take the hint and look elsewhere for a mate or boyfriend. Otherwise, stay with him and 'enjoy' the trip.
he is just trying to make you feel good!
let me go. it was a terrible thing to engage with someone like this and violate their life like this without giving them the opportunity to chose. I need to live with what you have thrown on me and destroyed my life in such a way and you dare to ask if I could ever love you or whatever. No, of course no. This is not love. You know nothing about love. This was mere selfishness to try to keep me for yourself in a sick twisted way. But you see, I would rather die than let me have you in such a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment