Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Depressed, I think I need help. Wrote a poem for my wife sums up whats going on?

Im tired of hurting Im tired of this pain Im tired of the way that I feel can you please take it all away. Im tired of suicide thought racing through my mind Im tired of seeing you with other guys Im tired of the lies Im tired of tears in my eyes Im tired of listening to songs that make me breakdown and cry. Im tired of you being so distant but I do know why Im tired of being so far away Im tired of the deception Im tired of the hate and resentment that lies inside Im tired of not feeling you close to me of not being close to you. Im tired of being one instead of two. Im tired of not being able to feel the warmth inside of you. just a cold shoulder with a faint I hate you. Im tired of not being able to give you what you want of what you need, before I did not see. but now I do and your tired too, tired of me. Im tired of writing this poem because all I did was cry Im tired of constantly thinking this is our last goodbye. Im tired just so tired all I wanna do is ******* die. This is not a suicide letter just the way I feel, I wish this was a tired dream but its way to ******* real. I Love You with all my heart, I Love You more then it shows I Love You so much without you in my life where my heart is would just be a hole. A void in my life that could never be filled, I guess I voided your heart with my lack of attention and affection. So your tired too but your moving in the wrong direction. Im over here not where your boyfriends are. They will not fill the void that I have caused in your heart. Im tired of these ******* guys. I want my wife back. Im tired of you waiting for me to go to bed so you can chat and then like clock work you come to bed at the two o'clock chime. Im tired of every chance you get to drop them a line. I know more then you think I know so stop with all the ******* lies. Im tired of fighting, Im tired of trying when the love isnt there. Im tired of this poem, Im about to end it all. Now this is not a suicide note just expressing how I feel, if it were'nt for Drayden then this could have been real. Im tired of feeling this way when all I do is cry and all you do is lie. I dont think you love me anymore I think you just despise you might even hate me, because when I look thats all I see in your eyes. I think you've already moved on so why do I hold on? Because I am still in Love with You, but you not with me. Im losing one of the most important things in my life that anyone can see my family is droping in size its no longer us three. You dont love me anymore so why do you still hold on? why havent you released your grip for Drayden I will be strong. I havent giving up on us. I will fight for us til the end even though I think its near. I will fight for your love your honor the beauty that is you I will fight for your passion your desire the love we once knew I will fight for us, are you willing to. I am going to end this now as I sit here wishing you were in my armsas we speak I give you soft passionate kisses as i whisper in your ear I Love You, Goodnight. Depressed, I think I need help. Wrote a poem for my wife sums up whats going on?
*Reads with tears in my eyes*.


Hun,you should talk with a doctor about your suicidal thoughts.I know you are writing about your wife and the love that you feel for her and she seems to not be reciprocating it,BUT,it is not the end of your world as you may think.You cannot let anyone,no matter who they are,or how much you love them,destroy you.There is a happy life for you waiting,you just need to find it,because it IS out there! %26lt;3Depressed, I think I need help. Wrote a poem for my wife sums up whats going on?
Can you get professional help? A therapist - just for you right now - and then when you get your head above water, maybe your wife would join you in therapy.





I prayed for you - I wish you the best.
There is a poem that sort of answers this


If you love something ,


set it free,


if it returns it's yours,


if it doesn't ,


it never was - or words to that effect ,I think it says it all.
God Bless you.
What was the question?
i looked at it and didnt even read it its toooooooo long.
As unkind as this may seem right now, the only one that can help you is you sweetheart.





No wonder you're so bloody tired......sometimes the hardest thing we have to do is just admit that certain things in our lives have come to an end.....grieve if you must as that's normal. You're making yourself very very unhappy. Try to accept what's happened %26amp; take back control of your life.......then %26amp; only then will things begin to look brighter. Only you have the power of making you happy......right now you're giving that power to someone that doesn't want it. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment