Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Email that boyfriend sent to me is it harsh?

okayy so i never told him we broke up but he took it that way and i used to go to skool with him and i moved since i moved we seen each other twice. and friday he called and i was at work so my friend told him its bc i am so stressed bc i gotta move soon i am almost 18 i am graduating soon then to college so here is the email


I really can't believe you.saying i don't care???if i re-call i spent a week in tennessee wanting to see you.I ******* got you a damn gift.It's like someone abducted your body and someone else is controlling it.this is not the same ashley i saw and talked on the phone with.i hate it when you victimize me for everything.And saying that its over?Really?******* REALLY?although i saw you twice i really cared about you i thought about you every waking morning every freaking goddamn sec.i'm sorry your mom is kicking you out and you have to find a place too stay im really sorry but letting go of me and saying im stressing you out?!come on ashley what is that?we talked on the phone that we could deal with us being this far apart we ******* confirmed it.we made damn plans to see each other you even told me you said you was gonna come down here during christmas or whatever if you can you said to see if you can hang out.you said that you did!Well it seems that is ******* cancelled.But having lizzy talk to the phone for you was really low.like come on its me and your problem don't let her fight your battles.i swear i did not think this would come from you at all you seemed so legit.we talked about being patient and in time we will be able to do whatever after you got out of highschool and you'd turn 18 and you would be able to do whatever you want you told me.Oh my god if you really came down here and spent time with me you would not have made the decision your making right now but i can't tell you what to do.people will learn from their mistakes and thats what chair your sitting in now.I've been nothing but nice to you ashley....patient and nice.Thats what happens with my previous girlfriends they say they are gonna do something and they didn't just as misleading as ever.It should not have escaladed like it did but your the one who wanted to break up.after wanting to hook up when you sent me that message on my profile comment board.And i was unsure to want to go through it but what happen i said yes do you want to go out? and you was like yep or what it actually says yay!so then i thought to myself hey this girl might be the one maybe she won't screw you over like the other ones.Well...looks what happaning your screwing me over.like i don't get it you told me in the beginning that your mom was kicking you out when we started going out and that you have to find a place or whatever and stay with a friend.why didn't you tell me you was stressed earlier?because you didn't sound like it through the phone.why didn't you consult it to me earlier?instead of later on when im growing attached to you?Like this who thing is effecting you now?just now all of the sudden.thats why i was sooooo suspicious that you probably found some other guy or whatever.And how come you got to hang out with lizzy? i thought you was grounded and could not hang out with any one.Anyway i did not get an clear answer from you when i was on the phone that if you wanted to break up temporarely or permanetly.So i guess we broke up because im not on your tops anymore and that you status say ';i guess he don't care that it over!!'; Come on ashley thats not mature at all more like thats really immature that you would say that and removed me from your tops.I didn't expect this ashley especially from someone i really cared about and had plans for.Why would you make assumptions that i just don't care did i say that?no i did not.Omg i can't beleive you now like i can't stop talking about it you really reall really alienated me.And after all the bullshit that you've done to me thus far...I still have feeling for you and care about y alot.But thats bullshit and you know it! what you are doing.But if it is another guy just treat him right not like how you did me ok?Email that boyfriend sent to me is it harsh?
It's over hun...Email that boyfriend sent to me is it harsh?
If you could provide a synopsis I'd be more than happy to answer. That is just too long!
It is harsh but thats how he feels and i think hes right. If you did want to be with him then you should of told him how you were feeling and that you were stressed you should of told him your problems maybe he could have helped you out. So i think you should call him or email him and tell him how you feel. If you do then maybe ya'll will get back togather
Should we really care about this? Get off and get a life.
You're both finished. Get over it. Move on. and I'm finished too. Your story has give me a headache. But I will get over it and move on too. Good Luck.
you got pooped on. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment