Monday, August 16, 2010

Do you like this?

baby im really sorry ive been ******* up latley its just that the way your acting has been putting me in such bad moods and making me mad and act mean baby you are my everything you are my world and without you i really am nothing i love you so much..and when i bring up your past boyfriends i get so mad because i cant picture you with anybody else but me i know it sounds wierd but thats how i feel and sweety i was also saying mean things cause you said you cant trust me you dont know how mad that made me i really want to be with you i want to be your best friend,your lover,your everything as you are to me i want to do all that boyfriend girlfriend stuff and when i hold you i never want to let go and everytime you say i love you my heart melts and everytime you kiss me i do get weak in the knees and you are the most beautiful thing in the world to me and baby i really wanna stop fighting cause its tearing us apart i am just really sorry for everything thing i ever did can you forgive me? cause i need you and really am inlove with you i fell hard over heels for you ;DDo you like this?
Insecure.Do you like this?
I don't know if you got this from someone, or wrote it for someone.





But if you wrote it, no girl likes to hear it's her fault. Just own up to what you did.





If you received it. This is cute. Tell him how you feel.
Is this guy stable? And does he have a bad temper? If he tends to get abusive you would be better off without him. Abusive guys tend to have split personalities.
I love it but thats just me who ever you wrote this for is very special and if they don't think so then they have no reason to be with you any girl would want their boyfriend to write this to them..
That is kick ***


If this is a guy who though about or did this


replace the ';baby'; with ';girl'; or ';her name';





If this is a girl


Well... it's pretty nice
Very sweet, but use proper punctuation and grammar. Run it through a spell check and that should fix all your problems. :P
omggggggg!!!!!


*** that is soooooo sweet!!!!!


omg forgive him ther is no guys like this left in this world!!!


but can i ask wat he did rong???
perfect :)
u sound great in tell what u feel but in return u must show her by u love and care to make feel better and comfortable with u make a trust u more
that's really good its tell the perosn that you are in love with exactly how you feel
5 stars!
aw it's sweet. your missing a word or two some where in there but it's really nice. good luck!
its very sweet i think that will work =]











good luck
yess=)


he sounds like he means it


for a second i felt like someone wrote it to me and it made me feel good=)
i think he means what he has written to u and maybe u should 4give him....and be prepaid to face the risk.
Wow. that soudns perfect to me
aww that is sooo sweet! don't change a word
the same old boring lines
god this is a disaster
uh no sorry
oh....my.........................*cough*





sorry. i'm cynical. lol but hey, maybe she'll like it.
If its truely from the heart!!! That is so cute!!!
Wow that was just one word';AMAZING'; i loved it


Good job.
shout.i wish somebody would rite something like this too me!this is veryy sweet!
this is amazing I love it. I wish my ex would send me something like this.
That is very sweet!!!!....but...it won't make her fall over heels for-..you..- its a little too much if you know what i mean! its like you are a man thats...just good with words. your not righting a poem for a book, you sending her a love note! add little inside jokes,or things that are specail for just you two. this note could be to any girl! make it so it can only go to her. its very... romantic..and like i said sweet but don't try to hard. just make it so you are the only two people in the world who can relate to this note.

No comments:

Post a Comment