Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help with my boyfriend ... .. i need your help ladies and gents ..?

my boyfriend is this type of guy and i will explain him exactly as he is, and ill try my best... here goes,:





My boyfriend is the guy in the beginning of the relationship that tells you he will go to the end of the world for you and make you so happy, tell you that he will always protect you and never leave you.





The next couple of months are great, and you are both incredibly happy, no arguing or fighting, just those small fights that you have when you misunderstand eachother, and then theres the oh im sorry i got mad baby, and da da da da ... everythings better





The next couple of months come on by and you start realizing eachothers flaws but your still so deep in love you just dont care ...





You spend every minute with eachother and things start to go shaky, you both need time and space and change and everytime you get your space and come back, everythings perfecrt until the next week and you go through it again ...





Everythings been fine and normal like a relationship should really be, but, im starting to have doubts, like i feel like my boyfriend doesnt care about me, we want to be with eachother forever, but the way he tells me now, is so different from when he used to tell me .. i mean like he always says he cares and he does smaller things than he used to, just to show it every once in a while, but im not sure how to take it, im a very sensitive person and i cry because im scared me and him arent gonna last ... he tells me to stop crying and not worry because i have it all wrong ... but whats really the truth, im scared hes slowly falling apart from me, drifting, going his seperate way, but im just not sure... he used to get really jealous, but now, hes never jealous anymore.





... cause im the type of girlfriend who cooks for him and cleans for him, does everything he asks for, cares for him when hes sick, i do all of these things for him, but i feel like he doesnt appreciate me ...





am i asking for too much ... or expecting too much from him, he always says I am, but hes the type of guy who hates to do things most of the time ...





what should i tell him, or what should i do to , because ill do anything and i have done everything, but maybe with the type of guy he is, he expects something else ... someone please help me ..





also, he smokes allota reefer, has he changed because of that? ...





i just really need opinions and ideas..





also, if it comes to your attention that your guy is like this or you're this type of guy, what you get or want for christamas ... ?Help with my boyfriend ... .. i need your help ladies and gents ..?
I honestly think you deserve someone who does appreciate what you do. I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months and he hasn't changed. Even when we spend a lot of time together, we still enjoy each other. If you ever have any doubts, it is best to not continue in the relationship. There are plenty of nice guys who show their appreciation and affection always. Another thing you can do is talk to him about it before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment