Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you think this is wrong, and how can i stop it?

ok, me and my friend got in a fight about her boyfriend, and this is what it was.....


I told her: What have you been doing with him???


She sed: Why do you wanna know?


I sed: Cuz i'm worried about you!!


She sed: why are you worried?


I sed: I almost got raped when i was 8!! I don't what him to hurt you, cuz he is 4 years older then you!!


She sed: Ok, your making all this up to get it out of me?? Okay, i'll tell you!!


Me: Blah blah blah!!


Her: He Fingered Me!!


Me: I'm Still not listening!!


her: i gave him a blo:w j:ob!





Soo yeah on and on, but we made up.





And she turns 13 this month and he is 16!!!!Do you think this is wrong, and how can i stop it?
Tell the parents of the girl. however ask them to not let ur name slip. yes, it is wrong she is too young and those kind of things lead to sex. she is way young for that! y did she think you were lying about the rape? why is a 16 yr old boy going out with a 13 yr old? :s.





good luck :)Do you think this is wrong, and how can i stop it?
yeah i think that 12 and 16 is way too big of an age difference.


Write an anonymous letter to her parents as a ';concerned person'; about the fact that their child is being taken advantage of by an older boy. You could also talk to a trusted adult that you both know about it like a guidance councilor.


good luck
tell her that she's too young for stuff like that. and that her bf probably just wants one thing. and he will deffinently keep going far, especially if she lets him keep pressuring her.
Tell her mom. Or tell your mom and have her call your friends mom.
tell her parents

No comments:

Post a Comment