Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I stop being friends with this girl? (PLEASE HELP!)?

Me and my friend Carla got into a big fight because she borrowed my black tank and leopard bra and never gave it bak so I had to go to her house and tell her mum about it and her mum yelled at her about it and she threw it in my face and yelled ';GO SUCK YOUR BOYFRIENDS DINGALING!'; and her mum yelled at her. So pretty much she called me a sl*t for saying ';go suck your boyfriends dingaling'; because on sl*utty girls do that my mum tells me and to top it off she got cigarette burns on my leopard bra idk how and bleached my black tank, is that why she didnt want to give it back?





Why was she so upset?! PLEASE HELP!Should I stop being friends with this girl? (PLEASE HELP!)?
I believe you were well with in your rights to ask for your property. She may be mad at you because she may feel that you called her out in front of her MOM. As far as being friends with her is something you need to decide. Is her friendship something you really enjoy or is it just something to do? I would have a hard time with someone who said go suck a dingaling. But only you can decide how you feel about it.Should I stop being friends with this girl? (PLEASE HELP!)?
Fistly .. Is she an important person in your life ?? Is material possestions worth lossing your friendship over ? Sometimes it is better to forgive and move on .. but if she is saying horrile things like that .. is she really someone you want in your life ? . Only you know what kind of friendship you have with her.. but just remeber you should never lend something to someone if you couldnt handle not getting it back. Once you let something out of your possestion ,, anything can happen to it. Just weigh up the depth of the matter .. is your frienship worth these trivial fights of material objects ?? . is a blank tank top worth losing a friend ? .
I would stop being friends with her and find new friends.
leave that crazy family alone

No comments:

Post a Comment