Friday, August 20, 2010

Question for girls/women about your first love?

how old were you when you had your first love?





i ask because i'm 13 and there is a guy in my class who i think i was/am in love with. we were ';together'; like he was my boyfriend, for almost 6 months. we broke up, for who knows what reason(we had a really stupid fight). now i cant stop thinking about him. he somtimes stares at me in class and at lunch with a really undesipherable look. everytime i try to talk to him, all my mucsles freeze up.


i still love him, and i dont know if he does to....





a)what do i do


B) how old were you when you had your first love





dont give me any ';your too young to know about love'; crap. and dont ask about how my mom let me have a boyfriend at 13. she didn't know. dont give me crap about that either





try to relateQuestion for girls/women about your first love?
I won't give you crap. LOL... I fell in love for the first time when I was 14. We were together until I was 28. We were too young and we tried to make it work but we grew apart in separate directions and that is why it ended. Most teen loves end this way. I heard all the ';you're too young'; stuff too, but I know how I felt and I was in love.





You could try to meet new people and spend time with them to take your mind off it. Or you could try to talk to him and see if he feels the same way.Question for girls/women about your first love?
Well, everyone at different ages thinks differently. I thought I loved this kid when I was in 5th grade. Yeah, I didn't love him, I just liked him a lot. I'm now 18, and since then my definition of love has changed many, many times.





You should just loosen up when you go talk to him. Pretend you don't love him, just pretend he's a friend of yours. That should make it easier. Does he try to talk to you? Maybe he feels just as awkward.
Lol. Your too cute. I was in love for the first time around your age. Oh, how hard it was to go through all those emotions. Well, I think you should ask him if he still has feelings for you. Maybe through a letter or email. If he does he will write back and if not just take it for what it is. Most likely he wants to talk to you but is just as nervous about it. So, make the first move and just know that whatever happens at least you gave it another chance. Good luck.
you should talk to him about it.


tell him how you feel and the worst he can do is say that he doesn't feel the same


but by what you say about what he does it sounds like he likes you.





my first + only love is now, i'm 15 and think i have found the one, even if people think i'm too young! :)


x
you are never to young to love someone, but sometimes your feelings go in the wrong direction, you still think about him because he's the first person you cared about and you still want to be with him, and if you don't know if he loves you, he doesn't or he would of said something by now to you.
i was 14....i'm still finding it hard to get over them after 2 years. The worst part is the person im still in love with told me they feel the same way but nothing can ever happen....


What do you do?


Well you cry. Grieve whats happening to you then try %26amp; try to put it behind you. %26amp; i know this is so so hard but just try. Good luck x
You will always remember your first love, that's for certain.





As for me, i never really have a first love...only crushes...and they were all older men LOL.





But i did love a boy at 16 (i'm 22 btw) he was 19 and we dated for almost of year...most of the time it was long distance...so i will say he was my first love.
I was a sophomore like ehh i don't ugh 14 or 15 i guess and i am still with him now! :) 3 and a half years later!


Your not to young just be careful cuz when your younger you don't think about the later consequences of things.


Good luck!
a) try and get the courage to talk to your ex like one to one to see if he still feels something


b) i was 12 when i had my first love we were going out for 3 years on and off. We broke up silly fights
I wuz 12,%26amp;%26amp; no yhu are not too younq tew fall in lovee,


but when my boyfriend %26amp; i broke up i cried my heart out,


i still think about him %26amp;%26amp; im about tew turn 16...


but trust me tha next boyfriend yhu are in love with is qoiinq tew hurt WAY moree then this so brace yourself.
i was 13. he was great, and i still love him now that i'm 17.


we dated 2 times, but he just didn't feel the same way.


now he claims to love me again, but i don't feel like getting hurt anymore.
I was 15 was wit him for year and a half nly broke up few months ago im 17 now and we dditn talk for few weeks and i felt so so so so so so so empty n sad nd lonely but friends wit him still love him always will :)
15 when i was a freshman in high school, i had a huge crush on this guy who was a senior. It took me nearly two months to get over him.
i was 13 and we dated for 2.5 years almost 3..


i still love him though :) i m 17 now
Your to young get over it
my first true love at 15 my first love 13
how old were you when you had your first love


14
I had my first boyfriend at 13 and it was the same thing my mom didn't know. I'm 24 now and that first love is now my best friend... We became very close over the years and its true when they say that u won't ever forget ur first love. What do you do... let him be the one to approach you if he likes you he will if he doesn't want to be with you then let it go. You don't wanna be the clingy 13year old that doesn't understand girls are alys more mature in a way. I look at love this way it hurts to let go of somebody you love but when you do u see that something better always comes along and at the same time you are only 13 n have many years of boyfriends to come... enjoy your youth.
That is called puppy love. I know you don't want to hear it but yes you are too young. This is your first boy experience which means you don't know much about love. It is ok to have a boyfriend at your age. It is very beautiful to experience something like what you feel. Don't turn it into a negative thing. Love comes better when it just flows in, not when you are rushing into it. Just let it happen. Now if you think you want to Be with your guy. Make sure you take care of yourself to avoid any consequences. I don't know how your relationship is with your mom, but there is no better person to get advice from.
Aw, my first love is at 17 (now) and we just broke up.





You guys probably ended on a bad note so why don't you be the man and fix it since he doesn't seem to be doing so.





You may not be together, but you can still be friends.





Don't stress this because you're still young and have a lot of time a head of you~





I hope you feel better soon, you still have feelings for him because you really care about him. Take it easy though, you don't want to sad now do you? If he still have feelings for you, he can see it, and it could hurt him too!





I wish you the best of luck! You deserve to be happy; I hope this helps. : )
The breakup seems like it lacked any closure or finality and that it was done in the heat of the moment. . .I'd suggest asking him to get back together. His guarded looks could mean that he's still interested too and, like you, afraid to make a move. There's always the possibility that he'd say no but at that point you would have the closure you would need to allow the strong feelings you have for him to fade.





Another thing that you ought to consider is who did the breaking up. if you broke up with him then I'd say definitely go for it. If it was mutual then the same. Broach it carefully if he broke it off with you.





I was 17 when I had my first crush and was far too chicken to do anything about it. I had a couple smaller ones after that and then finally at 23 I found love.
27





I thought I was in love before, but it was infatuation, crushes and deep adoration. I am CRAZY in love right now and I've NEVER felt like this before. I've found someone I can be myself with, who loves me for me and I love him for him and we're ridiculously happy together.





That said, you feel like you're in love now, and that's great, it's exciting. If you really care for him and want to be with him again you do have to 'man up' and go talk to him. Boys are stupid and sometimes they can't come right out and tell you how they feel. You don't need to walk up and profess your undying love to him, but just go talk to him, see how he's been, what he's been up to. Once you start talking to him again and feel a little more comfortable, then you can talk about your relationship and where you want to go from here.
First of all let me tell you a lil sum sum bout Love! You ain't in love! you are 13 years old! My first love was 22 years old and I was 17 you haven't lived long enough to even know what love is baby girl! And boys your age they sure the hell do not know what love is! When all they like to do is paly video games and ride their bikes and play with their firends wth you are not ready for love! You may think you are in love lol b/c he's really cute and he's got a nice body%26lt;lol or whatever but you just need to move on cause he already did. FOR THE REST OF U DUMMIES THAT DIDN'T GET THE QUESTION SHE SAID HOW OLD WHEN U FELL IN LOVE NOT WHEN YOU LOST UR VIRGINITY LMFAO WHEN U ARE 13.14.15.YEARS OLD HOW THE HELL U KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT'; LOVE';
You aren't too young to know about love.





First of all I would say communication is everything. Show him positive body language. If he's staring at you give him the ';toffee eyes'; look. (it's where you stare at his eyes and when he notices then look down like you're shy, and then look back again). Or if you don't want to do that just give him a cute little smile. He'll soon notice that your into him and should approach you to chat. If he doesn't then he is shy, and you will have to make the first move.





I was 14 when I had my first love :)





Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment