Monday, August 16, 2010

GUYS AND GIRLS: 10 POINTS:WHATS WRONG WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?!?

i dont know whats going on with my boyfriend. like im not even kidding i feel so distant from him. heres what he does and doesnt do:





1. he doesnt call (stopped a long time ago)


2. hardly texts (when i do txt him, its always a one word answer or so and doesnt raise anything interesting)


3. doesnt open up to me (if i dont see him for a few days he wont tell me what he was up to during that time or that he missed me)


4. doesnt tell me he misses me or doesnt invite me to his house (he used to but ever since i told him that my parents dont like me going over, he stopped, and he NEVER told me he misses me)


5. doesnt try and make things better between us when we fight ( we recently fought and he doesnt show any effort in showing me that he cares, doesnt ask me if im ok, or doesnt appopogize.)


6. another thing: (hypathetically speaking): if i got into an accident, he wouldnt even bother calling or texting mwe to see if im ok. hell just be like, omg. thats it. i honestly feel like hes doing that to me.


and yeah i did recently get into an accident and he didnt even bother asking or cheering me up.


when we USED to hang out all the time, as soon as i met up with him by his house, he wouldnt come up to me and hug or kiss me. he would walk away and expect me to walk after him. wtf?????


i feel like this isnt a real true relationship and he is not commiting himself to in, AT ALL. u usually expect your boyfriend to comfort you, call you up, hang out, take you out on a date (never did take me out), remind you how long you guys have been dating for and even make time for you when its less convenient for him.


its weird cause one of my guyfriends, who i had a crush on, would always text me during work, at night for like 2 hours, during school, ask me if i was ok, tell me he misses me, ect. my current bf never really behaved like that towards me and its so obvious by comparing my current boyfriend to my guyfriend.....when i look back at his past relationships ( i use to always read his faceook profile) he would write stuff like, i love my ******* baby, or im loving her more, post pics of him and her.... i dont have a facebook, but he doesnt even bother to put a pic of us or EVEN CHANGE HIS RELATIONSHIP STATUS TO ';IN A RELATIONSHIP.';





WHYWHYWHY IS HE ACTING LIKE THIS? i know the answer is so obvious, but at this point i wanna see what you guys think and i really need some reasonable advise. plzplz thanxsooo much!!!








IS THIS NORMAL AT ALL????


10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER! SRY I WROTE SO MUCH I WAS THINKING AS I WROTE ALL THIS LOL.GUYS AND GIRLS: 10 POINTS:WHATS WRONG WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?!?
Sweety, It's sad but forget about him. He's doing all that to make you understand that he's not interested. You can try talking to him about it, if you want, not arguing or fighting, just talk to him, tell him where you stand and hear if he wants to be in a relationship. If so then tell him you would like him to participate more, that you need to feel him present. In the case he sais he doesn't want to be in a relationship, just say you understand and hope he'll keep in touch and walk away (or whatever, just be mature about it). It sounds like you're a really nice girl that wants to make things work, I'm sure a very deserving guy is waiting for you to look his way. Don't waist your time.GUYS AND GIRLS: 10 POINTS:WHATS WRONG WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?!?
This is NOT a boyfriend. Dump him he is seeing someone else and you are just ends meat. Find someone who treats you with respect. Thats no way to treat a girl. Move on Honey!!
sounds like there is someone else, confront him and ask him why hes acting like this





also sounds like its time to move on
He is trying to be all cool and hes acting gay while trying to impress you i say dump him you deserve better and if you don't dump him he may dump you
no, that's not normal he's a horrible boyfriend, you should probably just break up with him and find someone who will treat you better
he in another relationship
Girl the guy is a meanie and i'm sorry i would dump the boy for doing this or talk to him about it
I think he might be cheating on you or maybe you should ask him what is wrong. IF he still won't tell you BREAK-UP with him!! He just isn't worth it.





Bird
It sounds like he is not really interested in you.
Maybe he wants to be just friends.
likes men
It's very simple.


He isn't your boyfriend.
hes the wore boyfriend ever DUMP HIM
i'm sorry to said this but it sound like he not into you anymore. guy change there mind 20/24/7.
Sorry to say girly, but it sounds like he's just not interested anymore. Maybe either yo have a serious ';man-up'; talk or break up with him, if he doesn't first. It even sounds as if he may be cheating. But before you break up with him and go single, have a long, deep, meaningful talk about your relationship. Hope I could help you!
He's male. He doesn't care, you need to move on from this lowlife scum and get someone who appreciates you. It's not normal for someone who is supposed to care about you to treat you this way, get rid and you'll be much better off and much, much happier.
It sounds like he's lost interest in the 2 of you, and may be just putting of the breakup, especially since you sound like you still like him. I would try to find a time when you two will be face-to-face and confront him about it. If he still doesn't give an explanation, breakup with him. It isn't good for either of you to stay in a relationship you don't both enjoy. And he may be cheating on you if you're older, and he won't tell you where he's been.





Good luck!
Sounds like he's lost interest but doesn't have the stones to tell you, so he's forcing you to to dump him. That way you can't tell people he dumped you, and he still gets out of the relationship.


Don't disappoint the childish little jerk. Dump him. You can do a lot better.
my best friend is going throught that and the boy used to be my friends like really close but not LIKING close but i think that it is normal and that he might just think that you are into another guy and he is trying to get back at you but you seem to good for him








OR maybe he got offended that your parents dont like u over there y dont u invite him 2 ur house








idk i hope that helps





i dont think that it will so im sorry
i'm not quiet sure why he is acting like this. Guys can be jerks sometimes, and not realize what they are doing. you just need to talk to him and explain how you feel. guys never know how good of a girl they got untill shes gone.





please answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
id say hes cheating on u i should know thts how i treated my x while i was gettin sum from one of her friends when she found out i told her i didnt know what she was talking bout n that shes crazy and i cant see her any more lol it was mean
Sounds like your guy isn't interested in you anymore. He's either found someone else or he likes playing the ';game'; of him chasing you until you are ';hooked'; and then totally ignores you after the ';chase'; is over. I'd just move on girl. I hope this helps. Good luck.
aww girlll :)


he's mad about something


and what you need to do now is go up and talk to him. you have to tell hum that this is a serious matter or else you cant go on living lke this and that you need to know whatss wrong tell me what happens when u do that:)


hope that helpedd alsoo:)
He doesn't appreciate you or treat you with respect and you cannot be happy. Either try playing hard to get, don't txt him or call, act like you don't care (and i know, this is going to be hard, i know) but try it. And you never know, something might spark in him and he'll realize that he does miss you and wants you to know it , and wants to show it. However..and i hope this doesn't happen..if he stays the same i think its better for you to move on, you will be happier, there is no point in staying in a relationship like this where you get no love or caring back. you will just be unhappy all the time.
i think the best thing to do for you is to leave him. I dont want to sound mean, but if he cant treat you right, dont bother. how long have you been dating? maybe something is bothering him or he is really jealous of your guy friends.





Ask him if you are in 'a relationship'. they run both ways and there is no point in you trying to run both ways at once. : ) cheer up chicky, boys come and go but girlfriends last foreva.
girl, I really dont want to say this. in most cases I would try to find a way to work it out but it sounds like he's just a bad boyfriend or cheating i dontknow he doesnt seem to show ANY signs you two are dating and that hurts. I think the longer you saty with him the more it will hurt i can say this because the same thing pretty much happend to me one of my ex's made me feel like i was doing al the work he never said hemissed me never called or invited me over and we never wnet out so i had to call it off it was hard and yeah i cried and i was sad but afterwards I am soo glad i did and i never regret braking up with him. sometimes it works out but then someone changes and it doiesnt work out anymore.I think it is the time to let go and let yourslef heal embrase your friends
dude you should really try to shorten it up if you want to keep anyones attention long enough for them to even read your question.





anyway, i would have to say MOVE ON because obviously he doesn't want to be with you anymore. sorry to be so blunt but the world doesn't sugar coat its blows either. life is hard
  • emo hair
  • one web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment