Friday, August 20, 2010

Advice on how to internally deal with these relationship issues!( a lil long!)?

I have a great boyfriend. He treats me better then I have ever been treated....and I would hate to screw this up and lose him because I can't figure out how to get past my problems with past relationships...





I have been cheated on, abused and have abandonment issues...and he knows this and has been more then perfect at handling them but because I am pregnant to(not with his child but he is willing to be a father figure if I want him to be) I know I have not made it easy and he has told me about a week ago that if we don't stop fighting that our relationship will be over with...which I can understand...





Anyway...I have been trying REALLY hard to just keep all these issues that I have in the past, but at the same time, and I know a lot of people do this and so does he, there is that point in where you see the same pattern in your new relationship and get to the point where you kind of jump back to the past and just get so upset you snap when you don't mean to... I have done better but I still feel like its all going to happen to me again....





He has proven to me more then once that hes not cheating on me, and that hes not going to just get up and leave and all that other stuff....but when I see him talking to a girl online, and I know that its just friends and nothing else, I still get this jealous feeling that starts to grow and grow...and most of the time I can ignore it, but some times I snap at him for no reason....





Anyway, sorry this is long...how is it possible to just ignore these feelings? How do I deal with it in my head and heart and not blow up when he hasn't done anything? Is there any books or web sites that I can read that might help me fix these issues that are even getting on my nerves?


Any personal advice?





Thanks...Advice on how to internally deal with these relationship issues!( a lil long!)?
a little jelously in relationshp is alwayz good... it jst makes us know dat v love d person.. have faith on him. he is wth u at d toughest time.. u'll easily start ignoring these feelings... blowing up might be nomal i guess, at pregnency.. wen u get angry pen it down on the paper and then tear it and throw away.. it does work for me.. maybe it works for u 2.. and being jelous and possessive n stuff, dnt stop dat, its really sweet... =)Advice on how to internally deal with these relationship issues!( a lil long!)?
I Am A Very Jealous type person so i understand,


but most of the time when he has proven,


you just need something to snap at i know i do,


it might be two things i would think,





your pregnancy hormone's





or your like me Bi Polar,








there are many books and other things why dont you try googling some things
  • myspace quizzes
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment