Friday, August 20, 2010

Boyfriend broke up with me because of my mood swings...says i should just get an abortion. Please advice!?

Well I am 4 months preggo and I have been very moody and emotional. Id say about 80% of these emotions are toward my boyfriend. I feel bad but sometimes I just can't help it because I am only 18 and haven't told my parents yet, but that is the least of my problems, my job cut my hours so I'm not making much money, and also I've been very buzy taking care of my grandma who was recently diagnosed with a lung disease. This is causing me less time to see my boyfriend which also is bothering him. The other day we got into a fight and yesterday I didn't want to talk to him at all (even though we work together) so I get a text message from him saying, ';If your not gonna talk to me at all let's just stop talking altogether, and stop everything.'; I didn't know what to think so I told him if your gonna be so immature and dumb to act like this I could raise the baby on my own. He then said it not that he can't handle the baby he just doesn't want to deal with me and that I need to get an abortion. There's no way I would go and kill my baby but he thinks he has a right to say if I should or shouldnt. I was so hurt and told him how I felt that I thought he'd be the last person to do this because we have been through so much together. He then said he's sorry and he needs to calm down and if I could talk to him in person, I said I didn't want to see him at all because I couldn't look at him the same anymore and if I took his apology he might just go and bail on me again. This morning he sent a FORWARD text to me of two monkeys and it says nothing can come between us, not even a banana. I feel like he is taking all of this so lightly like what he did to me had no effect and everythings ok. Should I take him back, because I'm just overreacting. Or is this a sign of his true colors and save my self another heart break in the future. Help me pleaseBoyfriend broke up with me because of my mood swings...says i should just get an abortion. Please advice!?
going for abortion is risk coz u life can get expired. so better ask experts.





regards and best wishes.........Boyfriend broke up with me because of my mood swings...says i should just get an abortion. Please advice!?
hunni ok what he said was bad!!!! but with moods and angry due to your body i can understand how he is alsomixed up and its new to him to so he wont know how to handle it so i can see how he said it.sounds like he done it out of angry! he is trying to sort things with you. so no this isnt his true colours.a mean you said bad things to him aswell.you can bring up a child yourself but the baby needs a dad.gd luck and try and relax x
He doesn't seem like the best guy after saying that but it couldve just been emotions. You do know him better than anyone on yahoo answers though.
hes an asshole! he should be supporting you right now, not telling you to have a abortion because you get a little snappy. when I was pregnant I told my partner that I hate him and he never helps me and I used to dry at least twice a day and he was always kind and supportive of me.
Abortion is not the right choice because you will never know what the child will be in future. Remember, children are gifts from God.
good question
You two sound like you're in high school. This is why you're supposed to grow up and get married before you have children.





I hope your parents will support you through this pregnancy, because it's obvious he's not going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment