Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im in trouble with my mom and her boyfriend?

for some reason I have been getting into more fights with my mom lately.





i just cant stand it so of course i will give my opinion on the things she says. I am usually really respectful but sometimes my mom is so UGH i dont know!





and just about 15 minutes ago my mom's boyfriend yelled at me to ';RELAX!!! and stop talking to your mother that way!';





its their fault! my mom's boyfriend thought it would be funny to IM one of the guys i liked something REALLY embarrasing and comes to me laughing saying ';you shouldnt leave your chatbox open'; and after i ask nicely ';is this a joke?'; and he says no then i asked again (each time asking louder because thats just rude if he had done that) then when he admitted it was in fact a joke my mom runs to the computer and yells ';AHHH I ACCIDENTALY HIT ENTER IM SO SORRY MICHELLE'; and runs to me laughing so hard shes crying.





i asked her if she was serious and she says ';YES IM SO SORRY'; i ask again and i get the same answer so i kinda scream at her and tell her its not funny so i go to the computer and see that it was a joke and my mom starts freaking out on me and she hits me because i said ';you arn't dumb enough to press enter';





so yeah how am i supposed to act after all this happened because i feel like screaming my head off at them but i know that will get me in more trouble





how do i go about this in a positive way?Im in trouble with my mom and her boyfriend?
She hit you!?


Um no. She sounds like a crazy psycho path!


You can't go about that in a positive way. Why would some one even do that?


Invade your privacy, And ruin it.


Next time she hits you please, please, please call the police. :(Im in trouble with my mom and her boyfriend?
your mom is crazy!!!!! go to cps!!!!! i wouldn't live with her!~!!!!
  • emo hair
  • one web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment