Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I stop thinking of him?

I broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago because we were fighting too much. He has a very bad temper, and I felt like nothing I can do would get him to treat me properly. He screams at me for no reason, and talks down to me. When things are good, he is the most gentle human being, but the bad started outweighing the good.





On top of that, he has a daughter with serious baby mama drama.





I felt like I try so hard to be comfortable with all his drama, that when he treats me with disrespect and yells at me just because he is temperamental, I realized I was getting no where.





So I ended it. We didnt end things because we didnt love each other anymore, we ended things because I knew if I stayed, I would be allowing him to treat me that way.





I cant shake the loneliness I feel about being without him. I have gotten asked out three times by other men already, and I've decided to go for it, but the pang in my heart wont go away. I still love him so much, even though I know we cant be together. I just want the feeling to go away.





How can you accept that even if you love each other, things just arent meant to be?





How do you accept that without having your heart crumble into a million pieces and leave you so miserable and alone and cold?





We were together for 8 months, and I wanted to be with him forever.





What should I do to put my heart back together again?How can I stop thinking of him?
You have to give yourself more time to heal. It's not going to be easy but worth it in the end. You deserve someone that will treat you right. It sounds like a good thing you ended the relationship. He has his own issues to contend with...let him go. You will get over him in time. Sorry..there's no easy way to get over someone..only time will help. Hope this helps...How can I stop thinking of him?
it is to much fot u to deal with, remember that time heals all wounds and thats a fact. try getting a rebound boyfriend to take ur mind off him.trust me waht u did by ending th relationship was for the best i promise.
i know it easy to say find someone else, or better get busy with some hobby to take your mind of problem for some time.. get gym membership all kinds of people there you can meet
Hi,





You will need to grieve the relationship. But you can help yourself get over it. You can re-establish old friendships, and go out with the girls. Don't think about a new man yet, you need time to get over the old one.





Keep yourself busy, work out, go for walks, do things that will boost your self esteem.





Try some volunteer work. I often suggest this because seeing other peoples problems can put your into perspective sometimes.





If you visit the site in the source box, they have a free ebook called Personal Development Advice which may help you rebuild things for yourself.





Best wishes,





Red Stripe
I too, am going thru something similar and the drama alone is not worth it! It's going to be hard, however, time really does help to move on. Love is a strange and powerful thing but if you aren't right for each other, you're not. Let go and let God, Easier said than done, I know but He can do all things if we just let Him.


You can do this, just take it day by day! Take care of yourself and God bless you :)
I have somewhat the same problem...not because he snaps at me or anything like that... he is the best guy ever %26amp; I love him...but I might have to let go of him because of other reasons. I don't know %26amp; have not fully decided yet.


In your case, you did what you had to do. You have to think of yourself first. Move on...it is painful now but you will get over it. We all do if we have to;-)


Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment