Friday, August 20, 2010

Fight with my best friend, what should I do? Kinda long..?

Me and my bestfriend got in a fight about 2 days ago, I was kinda pissed at her for leaving me at a party to go hangout alone with this guy who always leads her on. And shes really sensitive about talking about him, because she actually likes him and he really just uses her. And I try to tell her about all the other guys she could have, and she just completly cuts me off.


Well I texted her after my boyfriend took me home, and was like I thought we said we were gonna stick together tonight.. Because when me and my boyfriend would hangout at parties she would say I was ditching her.


And we kinda got bitchy over texts, but on wednesdays we always hangout. It's the one night through the week we don't have devoted to something else. And she told me she couldn't, which really bugged me because she went to hangout with Cameron, the guy who uses her.


So I called her and we ended up getting in a huge fight involving tears and ending the friendship. Which I really don't want, so I texted her and said I wanted to work things out and I still wanna be best friends.


And she said ';I don't want to be friends with you, all you care about is your boyfriend and not me anymore. And the second I get a nice guy you instantly hate him';


Which I dont think is true, because I always have liked her boyfriends.





How am I going to get her to stop seeing Cameron, because he always hurts her. And her still be my friend?


Thanks for the help :)Fight with my best friend, what should I do? Kinda long..?
Just tell her that he's using her and leading her on, and that you're only trying to look out for her. If she doesn't listen then she's going to learn the hard way. I guess you should apologize if you said anything out of line, and tell her that you don't wanna lose your friendship. The best thing to do is to talk it out. Best of luck





Blaire


xoxoFight with my best friend, what should I do? Kinda long..?
you need to let your friend choose who she dates. That is NOT your choice! Let her make her own bad decisions...and did it ever occur to you that she knows him better than you? Tell her you want her to be happy and you still want to be friends.
I think you need to let her see an evidence (if she doesnt believe you that guy is using her or speak with the guy) .. it's just my advice and I hope it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment