Friday, August 20, 2010

Help with bf, msn convo included?

My boyfriend and I were fighting today. I called him from uni, since it was my first day, to say hello and everything to calm my nerves. He goes on saying he doesn't trust me there and all this sh*t. So anyways, I let it slide, and I came home on msn to talk to him, and it all seemed okay until he started again, calling me a bltch and stuff. I'll C%26amp;P the convo .. just so you can help me out.. I need advice ! :





. . chloe %26lt;3 Andrew ! says:


Why are you being this way .. you realize that you have to learn to trust me , i can't just drop out you know.





^ Andrew - says:


what?your a ***** .. dumb ***





chloe %26lt;3 Andrew ! says:


no andrew, you don't want me at uni .. but i want to be there .. and i wish you'd support me instead of constantly saying you dont trust me .





^ Andrew - says:


good job, you'd be a good storyteller considering that's not true





. . chloe %26lt;3 Andrew ! says:


well, to me that's what it seems. that you would rather not have me there.





^ Andrew - says:


i dont trust you at all, but i dint care that your there





. . chloe %26lt;3 Andrew ! says:


you confuse me ..





. chloe %26lt;3 Andrew! says:


idk how you can want to stay with me if you have no trust for me.. and not only that, but one day you'll say you trust me, and then you'll change your mind. that's extremely stressful to me.





^ Andrew - says:


unhuh , wtf ever.





. chloe %26lt;3 Andrew! says


well, i don't know what to do .. you don't realize how much you saying that you don't trust me stresses me out.





Andrew - says:


you stress me the **** out , oh btw if we're goin to your cabin, kat and becca are comin too haha!





. chloe %26lt;3 Andrew! says


what .. ?





Andrew - says:


im bored of fighting .. lets stop.





. . chloe %26lt;3 andrew ! says:


your bored .. excuse me ? you put me through all this and expect it to stop .. like .. ****. you're 18, act like it.








Andrew - says:


grow the f up chloe, im done of fighting . . deal with it.





And then he blocked me .. :S tell me what you think and offer any advice you can, im sorry its so long.Help with bf, msn convo included?
WHOAAA. Hes a jerkk! Most def, You derserve bettter, you're clearly trying and hes not, he blocked you? Thats ******* immaturee. and the things he said to you? Wow. I would have guessed he's like 13, you can do bettter, instead of blocking you, he should have said '; babe, I dont feel like talking now'; Dump him, please? (:


Goood luckkk.Help with bf, msn convo included?
he sounds rly immature ...


either hes doin it on purpose, or somebody else is on his account cuz he doesnt sound serious. but he rly shouldnt be acting like that, if he cared he would grow some balls n let you go to your school n not bother you about it because your education is important, he needs to trust you if he really loves you and thinks u love him....i mean why would u be going to school to meet guys if you have him already? he's only thinking about himself. if he doesnt make it up to you soon i dnt think he deserves you anymore.
Wow, does he usually insult you like that? And treat you like an idiot? If he does, I think you might want to ask yourself why you put up with being treated like a doormat.





You're an 18 year old girl in university, the whole world is yours right now. Life is going to be really good for you right now, don't waste your time on a pathetic loser.





Have fun, explore life, and get a better boyfriend.
he seems very immature.


i'm not sure what your question is exactly, so i take it your just looking for opinions or some advice?


well like i said, hes very immature and from reading that conversation between you two, it seems like you care a sh!tload more about him than he does about you. he doesn't seem THAT bothered about you tbh. i know its not easy to hear, but i really think you're wasting your time with him. a relationship without trust is not a relationship. you will always argue and you will always have these fights, it is better to get out now before you're in too deep because trust me, as hard as it may be to hear, a relationship like this will not last.
just drop him seriously you deserve so much better


and you can't love a person like that he doesn't support you or even trust how can you say your in relationship :P


focus on your studies i'm sure you meet someone way better there .


and congraualations on your first day :0


good luck :P





PS your right he needs to grow up so just give him time and let go
im sorry. he doesn't seem* like a good boyfreind.


you should dump him.


i don\t think he would really care anyways.


he obviously doesn't care about you. if you want to go to uni or whatever, and he doesn\t support you, and doesn't trust you, he doesn't have feelings for you any more. so you should dump him./

No comments:

Post a Comment