Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PLEASE HELP! how do you stop friends dropping you ?

it really annoys me,when im in school the group im in changes almost every fortnight.One minute im one of someones best friends and then the next minute,someone new comes into my year and she drops me as a friend,other times they get a boyfriend or make friends with someone who's more popular than me so that therefore puts me out of there life.





but the problem is in my year of about 120-130 people id say ive been best friends with about a sixth of my year at some Point over the 3 years ive been in secondary school and so if each of them had known me well they would also know my secrets,as well as the bad ones so when they drop me as a friend they still know these, and if i ever do anything that pisses them off they could well tell everyone.


the other reason i want it to stop is because it feels terrible when a best friend drops you.Maybe if you have a fight they re is always a chance of making up but if they just drop you as a friend and just stop texting you back unless you ask a question in the text and then they just give you a straight answer like yes or no and don't talk to you if you were just chatting.





things like that, and then just stop being your friend altogether,








please answer because this problem has been happening for about two years now,im not clingy or anything like that,PLEASE HELP! how do you stop friends dropping you ?
Sounds like you need to find better friends and stop being so dependent on them. You don't need A LOT of friends. Find somebody that likes you and you know is a nice person. You don't have to spill all your secrets to every friend you meet. Keep personal stuff to yourself, like family matters and what not. But little things like boys, or you cheated on a math test doesn't matter. I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment