Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boys i need your opinion on what it is im doing wrong.?

ok so i've been going out with this boy for 1 whole year. he was my prince, my everything. every night he would call me or text me just to tell me how much he loves me. we could spend a whole day together but it still wasn't enough for us. we never fought, i never cried over anything. we were perfect. i even stood up for him to show my friends how much he mattered, and now im not friends with those people. then one day my best friend told me he had some severe cancer. so with that plus i was on birth control, and my boyfriend wasn't doing those cute things for me anymore i became very emotional. and instead of him realizing ';hey she's never ever acted like this maybe i should figure out whats wrong and help her'; he just started calling me psycho. and i think its all due to his new close friend who is all tough and stuff. cause just the other day my boyfriend was going back into his old ways and when his friend told him we were weird my boyfriend stopped doing those things againBoys i need your opinion on what it is im doing wrong.?
You cant just start acting all crazy and expect guys to know what your thinking. You have to communicate.Boys i need your opinion on what it is im doing wrong.?
I'm 22 and i can tell you that Your ';boyfried'; is infact a jerk get rid of him you did nothing wrong. I would never do that mean stuff.
honeslty i know how you feel that is crap i wish i could help you do something about it. and okay about the three months thing i think he was trying to show off. that isn't worth it the main thing i think about the cancer part is he was just jealous about it and he'd listen to his friend before he would you. if any thing just ignore him and be a jerk to him to see if he likes it. he can't expect you to be perfect we'll all get emotional sometimes so he has no right saying that
first off u women have a HORRIBLE habbit of acting wierd when somethings wrong instead of jus tellin ur man whats wrong u's act like psychos. with that said u had a legit reason to act the way u were...if he says he doesn't love u anymore he either doesn't or hes acting out in front of his new friend...LET HIS *** GO. if he sees the mistake he made then let him apologize and forget about it. if he doesn't see the mistake he made then ur better off w/o him

No comments:

Post a Comment