Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boyfriend troubles! HELP!?

Well it isnt really my boyfriend but more me. I think way too much into things and I dont know how to stop. We get into fights all the time because I get jealous really easily when I see him talking to another girl but it's not like I am totally protective of my man I just get jealous. And theres this girl that he talks to all the time and I had an issue with it before because I felt like he talked to her more then me and I hated that and I told him about it and we fixed it. Now Im starting to do it again where I think to much into the situation and make it seem much more worse then what it is. I really need help because I'm afraid that if I dont do something about it soon then Im going to lose the best thing that has ever happened to me. Im really looking foreward to your advice! Thanks so much!Boyfriend troubles! HELP!?
Perhaps you need to do some work on your self-esteem. It is good to be cautious within reason, but at this rate, you may ruin something good. There are books available that might help you work on what you are feeling (jealousy and insecurity). Also, do you have good girl friends? You need them! If he didn't care about you, he would not have stayed around when you told him you had a problem with him talking to another girl, but there is just so much a guy will do for you before he feels like he is being cut off from innocent things.


Self-esteem is a hard thing to conquer, but do look for things that will help you achieve that. Good luck. (I recommend any book that deals with ';shame'; such as ';Strong in the Broken Places'; and ';Healing the Shame that binds you';)Boyfriend troubles! HELP!?
You need to calm down, just cause he talks with girls doesn't mean he's gonna date them all, or even ANY of them. I have a girlfriend, and we live in different cities, I talk with girls at my school all the time, probably more than guys, and she talks to boys all the time, that doesn't mean anything, it's called trust. Trust that he is doing the right thing, and if he isn't your boyfriend then why do you care? You still like? If so, talk to him, and just say why you are acting crazy is because you still care about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment