Friday, August 20, 2010

Was she after my boyfriend?

This girl i use to be friends with use to make it seem like my boyfriend liked her or something. She would tell me he called or text her and changed her voice when she told me. (like he is up 2 something)


Yet she could call him and text him and it was like yeah and your point is? Well We stop talking because all of us got into a fight about it. (this was in the summer)





Well I guess my boyfriend Sent her a FWD. they started texting like crazy! He text her go much his phone was dead.





She ask my boyfriend how are we doing.


My boyfriend said good, she said good?...not awesome... Then they were texting all day the next day!





then she ask him....When was the last we had sex, how often to do have sex, and how much to we see each other... My boyfriend did not give her a stright answer and she started calling him cuttie





When I was friends with her she was sleeping around with a guy who had a girlfriend, she knew he had one. She was also sleeping with his friends as well.


At the same time trying to hook up with guys off myspaceWas she after my boyfriend?
Yea shes a homerecker. You need to tell your boyfriend how you feel and for that beeeeeothch to back the F off

No comments:

Post a Comment