Monday, August 16, 2010

I need advice on my crazy ';relationship';. Its a long story but please read. I need advice...

Me and my bf have been 2gether going on 3 years. Hes 37, i'm 24. We have a 1 month old son 2gether. We dont live 2gether. He was living with friends when i met him...he would always invite me over and sometimes i stayed the night. Eight months into our relationship he said he was moving in with family because of financial problems. Once he made that move he rarely ever invited me over. He said this was bcuz he didnt have his own room, he slept on the couch. He suggested we get a hotel room (which i paid 4) every weekend or every other so we can spend QT time 2gether. I thought this was a little weird (at least i could come over and watch tv or something). So i started calling his house phone at randomn times 10am, 8pm, 3am. I was always told he wasnt there. About 2months later I received a call from one of his friends (who was upset with him at the time) and he told me that my bf had actually moved in with another female (shes was 20 at the time) and gotten her pregnant. By the time i found out (he confessed to everything) he had convienantly just kicked her out. I think he set that phone call up bcuz he was tired of living a lie and wanted everything in the open. He told me he made a mistake, he really loves me, he felt obligated to move in with her bcuz she did alot for him, but he doesnt want to be with her. For some unexplainable reason i stayed with him. To make a loooonnng story short he continued to lie to both of us telling her, me and him arent together and telling me him and her werent together. We both had keys to his place. There were so many unneccessary fights bcuz of this. I would leave things there she would destroy them, vice versa. We both had gotten each others number out of his phone. So there was the back and forth threatening calls. Or calls to make each other jealous (How childish was I). Since she was the explosive volitale one and i was the calm and collected one he asked me if i can please stop calling her letting her know when i'm with him %26amp; throwing her things away. He said he doesnt want to be with her but hes wasnt going to tell her until after the baby was born because he doesnt want to stress her out and make something happen to the baby. He wanted to know if i would chill out and let her think they were together (while he and i knew the real deal) LIES!!! He was telling her he didnt even see me anymore. I would go over to his place and see her things everywhere. Anything i left there he would hide and put up bcuz he didnt want her to see it. She even called me on 2 different occasions (once while pregnant and once after having the baby) And he would get on the phone and say ';you know we (me %26amp; him) not together no more right?'; And my heart would drop. Each time he called back hours later aplologizing saying he just said that so she would stop going crazy on him and leave him alone. Well needless to say after she had the baby he didnt ';break things off with her';. I didnt expect him to cut off all contact bcuz they do have a child together. I would see certain texts in his phone from her or 2her. On thanksgiving he told me he wasnt giong to visit family. Found out he did and he took her along. I can understand him wanting to bring her and the baby to see family but the fact that he lied let me know that he didnt break things off with her. A year after she had the baby, hes still telling me they arent together and shes telling me that hes her man. Recently she just changed her # upon finding out i was pregnant. She calls him every now %26amp; then from a private number. He really has no way to contact her other than stopping past her house. She claims shes over him and has moved on. Now i get messages on my voicemail from her saying ';tell your boyfriend to stop asking me to give him some'; or '; you got your man and i'll get my money when i take him to court for child support';. A week ago she left one saying ';tell your man to stop sending me messages on facebook'; When i asked him about this he said he sent a message saying he wanted to see his daughter (which was true). But he also sent another one which he didnt mention saying ';I love you and miss you too';. He denied this but i know for a fact he sent it. Now that she pulled herself out of the picture he wants to call me constantly, have me around constantly. He says he wants to marry me. He keeps asking when are we going to get a place together but i'm scared...i cant trust him at all. I feel like anytime she wants him back...he'll be gone. I need advice on my crazy ';relationship';. Its a long story but please read. I need advice...
im sorry that guy is just lying scum....dont get a house with him....hes happy to lie and hes already proved that hell do it again and again and again....and as for kicking his pregnant gf out, that is scum behaviour...how do you know he wont do the same to you after he gets bored and wants a new peice of meat to fk? or have sex wth her on your bed?I wouldnt put ANYTHING past him. Dont do it, just imagine how good it will feel to see the penny drop n his eyes that he cant have you, and that hes blown his chance. He sounds so shallow hed probaby go straight out that nite and sh*g some other bird from a night club. Seriously, this guy is capable of anything, your story proves that. Except, pergaps, commitment. save ur one month old child the confusion that he will no doubt bring and get out while you are still young and can find someone else! by the time you are 30, there really isnt quite as much chance as most people are taken.I need advice on my crazy ';relationship';. Its a long story but please read. I need advice...
let the asshole go! hes trying to use you as a rebound.
If you move in with him or marry him, it's only going to get worse and the lies with continue. If you can't trust your partner there is no relationship there. I realize y'all have a baby together but if you are unhappy then the baby will be. Just because he's the baby's daddy doesn't mean anything. You don't have to feel obligated to be with him. Find someone you deserve instead of thiss asshole
This not a win-win situation.





You need to think what will be best for your baby. Do you really want your baby to grow up around a father who is constantly lying?





My advice would be to stop seeing him, and work something out in court for his visitation rights. Allow him to see his child, but not be part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment